- 2 -

( Note : If the words are in caps , it means that the sentence is being yelled)

¤¤¤¤

The Dinner out with them

5:40 pm

I was sleeping when my phone started ringing on the sidetable . I reached out for the phone and picked up the call without even seeing the caller ID .

" WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE . i was sleeping and you just disturbed me " I said as i was wide awake and sat on my bed .

" Y/N its me . Yeonjun . I just want to remind you that we are gonna meet at the Korean Barbeque Restaurant . In like 20 mins . SO YOU BETTER HURRY UP " he yelled the last words .

'I completely forgot about the dinner'

' My life is a mess '

I entered my closet and opened the wardrobe which has all of my oversized clothes . i picked out a tye dye tshirt with blue baggy jeans . i went to my dressing table and tied my hair into a high pontail and then picked up my purse and kept my phone and wallet in it . I picked a car key and shoved it in too .

I walked down the stairs and gave my car keys to one of the workers and told him to drive it to the driveway and I can handle it from there.

" Y/N ?" Mom asks .

" Hmm? " I ask as I start drinking water.

" Where are you going? " Mom asks.

" For dinner with the guys . Why? " I ask

" I was just curious " Mom said and I nodded.

" Young Mistress your car is ready in the driveway " I turned around towards the door and saw the worker there. I nodded and he went to the kitchen to continue what he was doing.

I then grabbed my bag which I kept in the table minutes ago and walked out of the house after saying bye to my mum.

I saw my car out in the driveway .

The guards who were guarding our mansion greated me while I greated them back.

I hopped in my car and placed my purse on the passenger seat next to me.

Meanwhile TXT's Pov

" Where the hell is she? " Soobin asked .

" She just woke up when I called her . So I guess she will be here in 20 mins " Yeonjun said.

"Ah why does she sleep so much ?" Taehyun said as he rest his hand on the table.

" Look who's here !?! " We turned around to find the one and only... BTS