-42-

(This chapter will answer a few questions I had left unanswered

(This chapter will answer a few questions I had left unanswered . Let's see if you can spot the answers)

¤¤¤¤

3 years later...

I stood in front of his grave as the cherry blossom petals layed around his grave , with fresh bouquet of flowers . I had a bouquet of flowers in my right hand , a hand bag in my left .

"Its been long hasn't it" I layed the flowers next to the other bouquet of flowers. 

"I wonder who visited you" I say sitting in front of his grave .

I stared at his grave .

Rest In Peace
PARK CHANYEOL
I could feel his smile through the picture.
A loving person , son , friend and boyfriend.

"Oh how I wished you were alive" I said as a tear slipped down my cheek .

I smile as I take out a envelope of documents and kept it on his grave "I sold your house , and donated the money in the women and child safety charity . Your house fell under my name after you died but I didn't have the power to stay there . I held on to it...told myself I will let it go when I come in peace with the fact that you're...no longer with me" I say as I looked down at the documents , smiled and looked back at his picture .

"Kai...he gave me your diary"

A year ago (Flashback in italic)

"Kitten open the room . Please don't hurt yourself" I sat against the door as the cold wood send shivers down my spine.

"Y/N DONT HURT YOURSELF"

"Princess please open the door"

I kept stretching the rubber band , it kept hitting my skin , my wrist was red but I didn't feel the pain .

'I NEED TO FEEL THE FUCKING PAIN TO FORGET IT'

"Kitten the rubber band"

"ITS NOT WORKING" I cried out loud .

'Why isn't it working? It should be working'

"Kitten let us in we'll help you . Please"

'I can't . I can't . I can't'

"Y/n please come out"

I flinched at the recognition of voice .