-28-

¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤

Saturday

"Your house has no life , no volume. You have nothing . No carpets . No curtains , the ones that you have are either grey or black . You should also buy some decorations" y/n said as she sat on yoongi's couch sipping on coffee .

"I don't think I need it" he replied

"Shut up . You know what? since it's Saturday let's go shopping"

(HYBE is off on Saturday and Sunday)

"No I want to sleep"

"Stop laying around . You have the whole day for sleeping"

"I do but if we bring the stuff we will also have to put them up and all"

"It'll be only 30 minutes not 10 hours . It's not like we have to wash your whole apartment.  You're so dumb yoongi" She said as she shook her head and yoongi sat there dumbfounded. 

"Lets do it tomorrow . Please" yoongi said and y/n looked at him .

...

They both were standing in front of the store . Y/n had dragged him out of his house to bring him here and she was succesful .

"Lesss goooo" She said holding yoongi's hand and swinging it back and forth .

"I swear to god you're such a baby" he said and y/n chuckled and dragged him inside.

Yoongi's Pov

"Welcome to Home Centre" We were greeted as soon as we stepped in . The cool breeze of the a/c hitting us .

"Where can we find curtains ?" Y/N asks one of the employees

"Ma'am you need to go straight , there is a staircase leading to the second floor , there you'll find carpets , curtains , bedsheets , blankets and all"  the employee responded .

Y/n smiled and thanked her as she still held on to me and dragged me to the staircase .

...

"We should definitely buy you cat bedsheets" I mentally face palmed myself as I closed my eyes and sighed .

"Y/n we are here to buy curtains and carpets not some fucking cat bedsheets" I said and she pouted and sighed .

'I KNOW I LOOK LIKE A CAT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL PUT CAT BEDSHEETS ON MY BED'

"Lets go to the curtain section" I said as I held her hand dragging her to the curtain section .

We stood there ,while one of the employee showed all the options in curtains .

"Okay . I have some choices" y/n said

"Please spit them out" I said

She hits me on my arm and I looked at her "Rude" She said and I sighed "I am sorry" I said