||𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 | 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫||

TAKING a deep breath, you feel the ticklish blades of grass against your skin as you lay back

TAKING a deep breath, you feel the ticklish blades of grass against your skin as you lay back. Your body sighs in pleasure as it adjusts to the uneven contours of earth under your muscles. The sky was getting dark and streaks of pink and purple marbled across it like marble cake. You close your eyes and listen to the sounds: birds singing, insects buzzing, leaves rustling rhythmically; music that soothes away all worries until nothing is left but peace.

"Now this is what you call peace..." You sighed dreamily. Nothing beats than hoping over different dimensions and just chilling there forever. Away from the dangers from your home. But alas, your peaceful moment was broken when you heard a rumbling noise erupting from the woods. You opened your eyes and saw a man. A giant man, in fact. He was almost twice as tall as a normal man and at least five times as wide. He looked simply too big to be allowed, and so wild - long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face, he has hands the size of dustbin lids and his feet in their leather boots were like baby dolphins. The man looked at you with surprise.

His black eyes were hard and his bushy eyebrows knitted together in a suspicious frown. He stood like a sentry against the wall, arms crossed over his chest as though daring anyone to challenge him.

"Hello!" You chirped, sitting up and waving at the man.

"What're ya doin' 'der, Lass?" The man asked as he walked closer to you. "You should be at dinner."

"What's your name?" You asked him with raised eyebrow. It wasn't common for you to get discovered by people in different universes. Especially at this point of where you were, a forest in god who knows where.

The man sighed as he shook his head. " 'm Hagrid, Kiddo. Now, come on." Hagrid stood before you, a massive silhouette in the rising sun, and gestured for you to stand. He eyed you with remarkable intensity and curiosity as you rose, brushing off the dust from your clothes.

"What're you doing here? Just chillin'? It ain't safe here, kiddo." Hagrid continued. "This here is the Forbidden Forest, home to monsters, dark creatures and all sorts of things you don't want to cross paths with. Didn't ya listen to Dumbledore 'bout that?"

You could sense the genuine concern in his voice as he scrutinized your features for a moment before gesturing for you to follow him out.

"Come on now. I'll bring ya back to the castle." Hagrid said, a hint of relief in his voice.

You followed silently behind Hagrid as he lead you through the Forbidden Forest. You kept your eyes peeled for any sign of danger but you saw nothing aside from trees and shrubs. After what seemed like hours, the two of you finally emerged out into the clear evening sky just outside which seemed to be a castle ground. Your eyes widened with awe as you followed Hagrid to the castle.

"I've never seen ya around here." Hagrid commented, giving you a glance as he led you through the many hallways and corridors along the way. "What's your name?"