Discontinued! (And Possible Remake...)

Hello, everyone. If all of you are reading this.... I got some bad news to share.... I'll be discontinuing Transformers: Sonic Prime. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this story. I LOVE making this story, and I enjoyed how you guys loved it as well! Seriously, I see I gotten more than just 10 likes here. However, I've been through lots of things. Not to mention that the actual Sonic Prime Netflix Series just appeared - And now they're having a Season 2. Of course, I made this story back in October 2020 before that show gotten revealed, but I did got the idea of Transformers Sonic Prime because of it. 

So... I'll be discontinuing this story, as much as I really don't want to. I gotta focus on some things.

However, I do got a slight of good news. While I'll be discontinuing this, I will do a remake of this in the near future, with lots of changes of course. But, I do need some help with that! If anyone has any ideas for the upcoming remake, I'll gladly read them! Do that, and I might just get started on it!

So, this is farewell, at least for now... Read, Review and God Bless Us ALL!

Transformers Sonic PrimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara