Barricade's Wrath

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy were running as fast as they could. Detecting an emerald nearby was a shock to them. 

"We're getting close." Tails stated.

"Then let's hurry!" Knuckles  said.

However, two unknown shadow appear from the air and landed on the ground.

"Who are you? Amy asked, demanding who they are. The two unknown shadows showed themselves.... They were Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles!

"Metal Knuckles?!" Knuckles was shocked to see his old foe once again

"Metal Knuckles?!" Knuckles was shocked to see his old foe once again. So was Sonic, since he could see Metal Sonic as well.

"Metal Sonic?! What are you doing here?"

"Sonic... Your time has come to an end." Metal Sonic said in his robotic, metallic voice.

"You always say that, Metal. And yet, I always beat you."

"Not this time." Metal Knuckles stated. "Silver Sonic, come out already with the prisoner."

"Prisoner?" Tails asked in shock. "You kidnapped an innocent bystander?!"

Metal Sonic laughed. "You're half right on that statement, Fox-Mutant."

Silver Sonic was walking towards them while holding a defeated Cream the Rabbit by the long bunny ears. Sonic and the others were furious, especially Tails!

"LET CREAM GO, YOU MONSTERS!" 

"We'll be happy to... If this rabbit ha-"

"Wait, Silver Sonic." Metal Sonic said, interrupting his comrade. The blue lookalike scanned the area, sensing  chaos energy. He then realized that Sonic has the chaos emerald. "So, the rest of the six Chaos Emeralds landed on this world as well." He then gave a death glare to his organic-rival. "Hand over the chaos emerald, and this rabbit won't be harmed."

The blue hedgehog didn't want to give these 'Eggman drones' the silver emerald. However, he didn't want to endanger his friend.

"Okay, metal head... You win." Sonic seemingly said in defeat. He walked towards his robotic rival, proceeding to hand over the emerald. However, it was a trick as Sonic smirked and threw the grey emerald at the sky and kicked Metal Sonic towards Silver Sonic, thus getting Cream the Rabbit out of their grasp.

"Thank you, Mr. Sonic!" The young rabbit said, hugging the blue hedgehog.

 Sonic!" The young rabbit said, hugging the blue hedgehog