Scrapheap

Sonic and Tails were resting on the couches, while Ratchet was next to his cybertronian computer. Optimus and the autobots went to the Arctic, searching for anything that was there, and the kids, Jack, Raf, and Miko were either at school or their homes. The two-tailed fox was looking at pictures of their world, Mobius, while Sonic was bored, sitting around. Because of this, the blue hedgehog got off the couch and walked down the stairs to the floor. Tails noticed this.

Tails: Where are you going, Sonic?

Sonic: Going on a jog. See you later.

The blue hedgehog ran down the hall, heading to the exit. Tails decided to let him be and continued to look at his plane. Ratchet stopped for a moment and walked up to the two-tailed fox.

Ratchet: I see that your hedgehog friend left the base.

Tails: Don't worry, he'll be back. He always does.

Ratchet: You know, I'm actually impressed by how you invented this plane and somehow knew how to drive it.

Tails: Thanks Ratchet.

Back with the blue hedgehog, he started to run towards the street, but wanting to avoid any contact with the people around the city, he would hide behind bushes and in the ground, due to him spin-dashing a hole. He finally got out of Jasper and found the pond.

Sonic: Wow... Never seen this place so pretty.

He then laid down on the soft grass, deciding to take a nap. He also looked up at the sky, enjoying the view.

In underground, Knuckles and Amy Rose were walking through a tunnel, talking to find a way out.

Knuckles: This is all Shadow and Rouge's fault!

Amy: Hey, you can't blame those two. Eggman was the one that sent us here, just like he did before when he got us to Chris' world!

Knuckles: Even if Eggman is the one to blame, Shadow and Rouge was with him. Now we need to find Sally and Cream.

Amy: And Sonic and Tails!

Knuckles: Yeah... Them too.

Later

Bumblebee and Bulkhead were walking through the Arctic, also known as the North Pole, tracking a signal on a scanner and and moved direction, when Bumblebee buzzed, Bulkhead looked at the scanner, "No, we're not there yet, but it should be just past this ridge, Bumblebee." They walked towards a ridge formed from a wall that was made of ice and slid down the ridge. "I don't get it," he said as he looked at the scanner again, "these readings are off the meter." Bumblebee looked to his left and buzzed and tapped Bulkhead's hand, they walked towards a huge pod buried in ice.

Back in the Autobot Base, Ratchet was checking Bumblebee and Bulkhead's systems with a cable connected to their chests.

"I told you Doc, we're fine," Bulkhead said, sighing as he disconnected the cable from his chest.

"The only way to be certain you're fine, Bulkhead, is to endure standard defrosting procedure," Ratchet told him, "You know prolonged exposure to sub-zero conditions can cause permanent system damage."

Optimus, Arcee, and Cliffjumper approached the medic, "Ratchet, have you learned anything more about our arctic find?" Optimus asked him.

"Not yet," Ratchet said, approaching the Cybertronian computer system, "The pod can't be opened while it's frozen solid."

Tails then thought for a moment. "Whatever it is inside the pod, let's just hope it'll give us the advantage we need to stop the decepticons.

The bots nodded in agreement. Despite the fact that they had help from three humans and two mobians, they needed more firepower.