Darkness Rising Part 2

Somewhere on Earth, the Nemesis descends towards a mine and a large elevator descended from the ship's hatch as it opened up. Starscream started boasting to his, leader, Megatron.

Starscream: Of all the energon deposits we have located while you away, Lord Megatron, this one is by far the most significant. The drones have been mining without pause during your absence and have amassed quite a stockpile.

Starscream then looked as one of the drones.

Starscream: You there, fetch me a sample!

Megatron: Starscream!

Starscream got startled and turned around to see his master, walking towards him and passed him.

Megatron: Now that I have returned, I will issue the commands.

Starscream: I understand, Lord Megatron. Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the space bridge, to bring forth the Decepticon army you have surely gathered during your three years in space?

Megatron: My army will come, but my time away has yielded a more intriguing means of materializing them, a solidified form of the matter the ancients refer to as the 'blood of Unicron'.

Megatron shows his second-in-command the purple crystalline shard he had in his hand. Starscream looked at the crystal with familiarity as he guarded a batch of the same form of Energon for thousands of years before joining Megatron. This was the reason why Starscream joined the Decepticons.

Starscream: Unicorn the destroyer. But it is said that his blood is the anti-spark. It has been practically non-existent since Cybertron went dark.

Megatron: Plucked from cosmic shores. Gaze upon . . . Dark Energon!

Starscream: Legend tells that it holds the power to... revive the dead.

Megatron: We require only a cadaver to be certain.

He then looks at his second-in-command.

Megatron: Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?

Starscream chuckles nervously, not want to be used as a science experiment for Megatron's power tricks.

Starscream: That may not be necessary. If I may Lord Megatron?

He then presents his master the fallen Autobot Prowl on the table, with his hands and legs wrapped with metallic locks.

Starscream: Consider it, 'a welcome home present'.

Megatron smirks looking at the dead autobot in the process.

Meanwhile at the Autobot base, Optimus was still going over why he requested that the humans should become their allies. He also talked about the visit of Sonic and Tails might bring them the edge of the favor they need, until they get back to their own world.

Optimus: And since you now know of our existence, I fear as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours.

Jack: Got it. If we spot any strange vehicles, call 911. Can we... go now?

Sonic, Tails, and Miko looked at him when he said that.

Sonic: What?!

Miko: Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in 'Bot'-swana. And I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it!

Sonic: And we don't need the police. Last time when Tails and I first got into a human world, it did not end well for us.

Tails: Yeah. And they kept chasing us until we proved to them that we were heroes from another world, so we don't need the police involved.