Silver and Orange

"Get away from me!"

"Surrender the chaos emerald, and no harm will come to you."

"No!" Shouted Cream as she continued to fly faster than she could ever before. However, despite that Silver Sonic didn't have an emerald, he teleported in front of her and sent her down with a downward eagle kick.

"AHHHHH!" The young rabbit pummeled down to the ground, causing a huge hole and the whole place to shake.

Silver Sonic then flew down to the ground, landing perfectly on the solid floor. Now, he intends to retrieve the red emerald from the young child.

Silver Sonic started walking towards the seemingly defeated rabbit. However, unknown to him or Cream herself, the red chaos emerald inside she was holding was giving her power.

Cream the Rabbit instantly got up and powered herself to stand up against the silver-metal-lookalike.

Before S.S. could react, the young rabbit lunged herself at him and attacked him upward. She then started kicking his face and bashing him with her hands. She then sent him back into the ground with her powers.

S.S got back up and went back to strike her back. The two then clashed with kicks, punches, blows, and blocks.

"Is that the best you got?" Silver Sonic taunted his young opponent.

Despite being upset, Cream kept her focus and continued fighting against the metal monster. However, while she was fast and strong, she wasn't fast or strong enough to hold off against Silver Sonic.

"So sad" He stated as he kicked her stomach and sent her flying towards a mountain. "Hahaha!" He then started flying in her direction. However, that was when he saw the young bunny generate chaos energy around her.

"What the?!"

Cream then used 'Chaos Blast' against Silver Sonic while making sure that nothing got wiped out by the blast as well.

Luckily for himself, Silver Sonic gain some energy to heal himself.

Back with Team Sonic

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy were still walking in the abandoned park. That was when Tails heard his 'Miles Electric' beeping.

"Guys, I've got a reading."

"Seriously? In the middle of an abandoned park? Knuckles asked.

"Yep." Tails stated. "Take a look!"

The rest of them checked it out, realize that Tails was correct.

"The next chaos emerald is at this direction."

"Alright! Let's go!" Sonic said as he grabbed Tails, Knuckles, and Amy and went at full speed down the pathway!

Hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry if this was short, but things were going haywire. The next one will be a good one, I can promise y'all that! 

Read, review, comment and God Bless Y'all