Convey

The Autobots were getting a call from Agent Fowler, "Prime!" Optimus, Arcee and Cliffjumper walked in as they heard him yell for Optimus's name. "Prime!"

"Special agent Fowler? To what do we owe-" Optimus starts before getting interrupted.

"What else? 'Cons! I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky!"

Sonic laughed, "Seriously?!"

Miko snickered. "Again?"

"They tried to make a smash and grab for the D.Y.N.G.U.S."

Cliffjumper had a confused look on his face, and he wasn't the only one.

"The what?" Arcee asked, raising an optic brow.

The African-American agent sighed before he explained, "Dynamic Nuclear Generation System aka the D.Y.N.G.U.S." Fowler pressed a button which brought up a video feed of the D.Y.N.G.U.S in the cargo bay of Fowler's jet. The device was shaped like a large metal cube with a door on the side, and was strapped down to prevent it from moving. "It's a prototype energy source that I was delivering to the coast for testing".

Ratchet snorted. "That's absurd. Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?"

The two members of Team Sonic couldn't help but roll their eyes at Ratchet's statement, even though he had made a far point. Why would the decepticons go after the Earth's tech sources?

"I'm guessing to make a big bad primitive weapon of mass destruction!" Fowler retorted. "If this baby were to meltdown it would irradiate this state and the four next door".

"Hmm... that sounds like a good enough reason to steal it" Sonic commented.

"Huh, did Agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?" asked Raf.

"He sure did." Tails stated.

"I'm a seating duck here, Prime. I need you to spin up your bridge and send the D.Y.N.G.U.S to its destination before the 'Cons come back for it." Fowler said.

"I'm afraid such an option is out of the question" Optimus replied, "If there were to be an accident during transport in the Groundbridge vortex, the radiation of which you speak could propagate through the groundbridge vortex and harm all fifty states... and beyond."

Fowler looked to the side for a second, clueless of what to do. "You got any better ideas?"

A smile formed on Optimus's faceplate. "That I do, Agent Fowler" He then looked to Ratchet. "Ratchet, bridge Bumblebee and Bulkhead back from patrol. Arcee, Cliffjumper, help me ready my trailer".

Sonic raised a brow at that latter part. 'Trailer? What trailer?"

Later, at Fowler's location, Optimus Prime was currently in his vehicle form: a red long-nose Peterbilt. However, there was one more addition; attached behind him was a silver coloured trailer with bright blue highlights. Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper were also in vehicle mode and parked behind their leader.

Agent Fowler had just climbed into Optimus and sat down at the driver's seat. The agent looked at the dashboard and rubbed his hands gleefully, intending to take hold of the wheel, but the wise Autobot leader was quick to stop him.

"No need, Agent Fowler," Optimus offered. "I will handle the driving".

The former Army Ranger furrowed his brows as he slumped back in his seat, arms folded across his chest.

"This is gonna be a long trip" muttered a disappointed Fowler.

Optimus started his engine, Bulkhead and Bumblebee following swiftly.