Darkness Rising Part 4

The zombie cybertronians kept rising from the ground, getting close to Optimus and Ratchet.

Ratchet: Megatron has desecrated the resting place of all our fallen ancestors and his own.

Optimus: Not even the dead are free from his war-mongering...

Megatron looks down as his army approaches Ratchet and Optimus, who put on his battle mask.

Megatron: At last, symbiosis... I can feel it! I possess complete control over my army. Destroy them!

The terrorcons continued to walk towards the autobots, when Optimus blasted one with his blaster, and then activated his other blaster and began shooting them with both blasters, while Ratchet walked backwards a little.

Ratchet: Optimus, If our combatants are already deceased, how can we possibly defeat them?

Optimus started shooting at the deceased, corrupted robots while looking at Ratchet.

Optimus: Ratchet, retreat! Bridge yourself back to base.

The doctor, however, refused to leave his friend behind and took his blades out.

Ratchet: No, I shall stand with you, Optimus. You may require a medic when this is over with.

He and Optimus then began to attack the terrorcons and he suddenly sliced a terrorcons arm off which deactivated.

Ratchet: I recommended dissection, the smaller the pieces, the better!

Optimus: Sound advice, old friend!

He switched his weapons from his blasters to his swords, and began to attack the terrorcons with his blades and both he and Ratchet soon stood side by side.

Megatron: I have mastered Dark Energon. When you fall, Optimus, you too, shall join my army.

Back at the site where the Decepticon Warship, the Decepticons soldiers started shooting at Sonic, Jack, Raf, who fell. Luckily, Bulkhead transformed into his vehicle mode and drove to their spot.

Bulkhead: Get in! Now!

The teenager and the pre-teen got inside, except for Sonic.

Sonic: Take them to safety. I'll hold them off.

Before Bulkhead could stop him, Sonic dashed to the decepticon soldiers and started slicing n' dicing them. While the blue hedgehog was fighting and holding off the 'cons, bulkhead drove away and evaded the enemy fire.

Jack: Thanks, Bulkhead.

Raf: Yeah, thanks.

Bulkhead couldn't believe that they came to the place which his autobot allies were supposed to be.

Bulkhead: What are you guys doing here?!

The boys put their seat belts on while explaining to the former wrecker.

Jack: We were worried about Miko. Have you seen her?

Miko then popped out of the backseat, looking at the two boys.

Miko: What's she look like?

Bulkhead drove behind the boulder, where Jack and Raf got out. However, Miko didn't.

Bulkhead: Everyone out. And this time, please wait here!

He then drove away and found Sonic, who already scrapped the 'cons that was attacking them earlier.

Bulkhead: You did that?

Sonic: Yeah. Look, I know you're trying to keep me and Tails safe, but we can help you and your friends out.