Darkness Rising Part 3

Jack was sitting on Arcee's motorcycle form with his helmet on in the desert, next to a stop sign, she revved her engine.

Arcee: Tighten your grip, Jack.

she started accelerating forward at a high speed catching Jack off guard as she did a wheelie. Jack didn't know why Arcee was in a better mood today, remembering the short argument they had last night.

Jack: Hey, what's with you, Arcee?

Arcee: Thought you might actually enjoy the ride if you weren't getting shot at.

Jack: Oh, bring it.

From another area, Bulkhead was in his alternate mode with Miko inside him.

Miko: Ready... Set...

Bulkhead: Um, Miko, I'm supposed to be protecting you.

Bulkhead didn't want to go down the hill, due to Miko's well-being. However, Miko tried to convince him.

Miko: Bulkhead, I'm strapped tight inside 10 tons of metal muscle. I'm protected.

Bulkhead, after being convinced to Miko, drove down the hill, much to Miko's excitement.

At a part of the desert, Bumblebee, in his vehicle mode, was playing video games with Raf inside of him. Raf was close to winning, but Bumblebee knocked him off the race track. Raf saw this and complained, since he never lost in a racing game before.

Raf: Aww!

Bumblebee: (Ha, I win)!

Raf: No fair, Bee. You've drove longer than I have.

Back at the site where Cliff and the deceased Prowl battled the Cons, Cliffjumper was doing target practice, with Sonic, who was being the target. Tails, on the other hand, was working on his bi-plane.

Sonic: Come on, Cliff! You can do better than that!

Sonic dodged another shot from Cliffjumper, who smirked.

Cliffjumper: You want the horns, Sonic? You got them!

Cliffjumper fired multiple shots at Sonic, who dodged and evaded most of them, until finally getting hit. Luckily, he blocked the attack so he wouldn't get hurt too much.

Sonic: Not bad, Cliff.

Cliffjumper: Thanks, Sonic. I'm surprised you can move that fast.

Sonic: Thanks.

They both smiled at each other until Cliff gotten serious.

Cliff: We should head back to base.

Sonic: Got it. Just let me see what Tails is doing.

Sonic sped off to get to his friend, while Cliffjumper transformed into his dodge challenger mode, waiting for Sonic and Tails. Back with Sonic, he sees Tails, almost done fixing his bi-plane.

Sonic: Wow, Tails. Can't believe you've built a workshop and a house in one night.

Tails: Thanks.

Sonic: So, are we good to go?

Tails put the last finishing touches on his bi-plane.

Tails: Yep! Since we still have the emeralds and my plane is fixed, we can use their energy to return to our world.

Sonic: Cool!

However, while celebrating, they both look at Cliffjumper in his vehicle mode, waiting for them. As much as they want to return home, they had a lot of fun here. They also know that the Autobots need help to battle the Decepticons.