Con Job

Miles Tails Prower was flying his plane, The Tornado, at the sky. He was carrying the seven emeralds with him as well. He still felt bad that he didn't told the Autobots what they are. The only person he told them about was Agent Fowler. However, he knew that he and Sonic will tell their friends sooner or later. However, while he was flying, something hit his plane.

"ACK!" The two-tailed fox shouted, looking around and saw the fire on his left wing. Worse than that, while trying to control the fallen plane, all the emeralds fell out and scattered from the plane. "The emeralds!" That was when he crashed onto the ground... But he wasn't the only one. Once he got out of his plane, he saw a huge ship that crashed as well.

"Wow... That is an awesome ship." Tails admired. Before he could get close to the unknown ship, he heard some noise. Once he turned around, he saw the vehicons approached and transformed in front of him. "Oh crap..." Tails gulped. The cons aimed their blasters at the two-tailed fox. However, before anything could happen to Tails, a energon blast shot one of the cons. All of them turned around and saw a bot coming out of his ship.

"If you're trying to ruin my day... you're gonna have to try harder..."

Yesterday...

It's been three week since the Scraplet infestation. Sonic the Hedgehog was waiting for his two-tailed buddy to come back, while Bulkhead and Miko were doing chores in the Autobot Base. Cliffjumper and Arcee saw how the blue hedgehog was pacing back and forth.

"You okay, Blue?" Cliffjumper asked in concerned.

"Yeah..." Sonic admitted. "I'm just waiting for Tails. He hasn't came back yet. He's doing something in his new lab and I'm tired of waiting."

"I'm sure your sidekick is fine, Sonic." Arcee assured him.

"I know... By the way, Tails is more than just a 'sidekick'." Sonic reminded them.

"Optimus," Ratchet said from the Cybertronian computer System, with Optimus approaching and Bumblebee standing next to Cliff and 'Cee, "I'm receiving a signal on a restrictive band. It appears to be coming from a starship inside this solar system." He checks the affiliation of the starship on the computer. "It's an Autobot identification beacon."

"So there are other bots out there?" Jack asked.

"Wow." Sonic said. "But I thought the six of you were the only ones left."

"The masses scattered to the galaxies when cybertron finally went dark." Cliffjumper explained.

"But Cons have been known to bait traps with false beacons." Arcee added.

"Unknown vessel, this is Autobot outpost Omega one. Identify yourself." Optimus said, contacting the Autobot ship.

"I've had warmer welcomes from Decepticon combat brigades." said a voice from the ship's pilot which Bulkhead recognized.

"Wheeljack?!"Bulkhead said with disbelief. "You old Con crusher! What are you doing all the way out here?"

"Bulkhead?" Wheeljack asked. "That you? What's with all the security?"

"The rock we're on is crawling with 'Cons." Bulkhead explained. "How soon can you get here and even the odds?"

"Sometime tomorrow If I put metal to the pedal." Wheeljack answered.

"Another bot's coming here," Miko said, How cool is that!"

"Wheeljack, I know of him by reputation only." Optimus said, turning to Bulkhead. "Can you verify his voiceprint?"

"He is 1,000% the real deal, Optimus." Bulkhead told the prime.

"We will send landing coordinates, Wheeljack." Optimus told Bulkhead's friend. "Safe journey."