💙💔💖 - Party - 💖💔💙

Helllooo,

Requested by: Muichiro0san

I would like to apologize for this taking so long- I don't really have an excuse it was all my fault

Warning: Party, Uncomfortable Touching

-- (Muichiro POV) --

"Oh come on Mui Darling- Just tonight?" Genya asked, he had been practically begging me all night. He wanted to go to some party that apparently his friends were at. He normally goes alone but for some reason he really wanted us to go together tonight.

"I really don't want to. . . ." I mumbled, I could already hear and feel how loud and crowded it was going to be. I don't mind that he goes, I really don't. Or that he returns a bit drunk, or that I have to pick him up. I really don't mind any of that, I trust him enough not to cheat.

"It's alright, we don't have to stay the full time- I just wanna check it out alright?" He promised, coming over and hugging me. I hugged him back, I liked it when he hugged me. . . .

"Fine, but if it gets too loud I'll be out in the car." I said, grabbing my phone and earbuds just in case, shoving them in one of my pockets. I did not like cramped spaces with people. It was very stressful. Genya, however, thrived when there were more people. How? I don't know.

Genya grabbed a bag and we were out the door. The car ride was peaceful, and calming. However I knew it wouldn't last. I could see the house pull into view, there were so many cars and people. There was a group of friends outside the house, talking. I could tell it was going to be way worse once we actually got inside the house.

We weren't even out of the car and I already regretted it. We got out of the car. Oh my gosh it was loud- How could it be this loud just outside? How loud are they blasting the music!?

I held onto Genya's hand tightly, I knew he knew I was nervous. He only smiled at me reassuringly as we walked to the door. I was right. It was loud, crowded, it absolutely stunk- So much alcohol and sweat. I feel like I'm going to puke-

"Genya are you sure we can't go-" I stuttered, whispering into his ear as we worked our way through the crowd. Genya sighed,

"Oh come on, I at least want to go talk to my friends. Just give it a minute, you may calm down." He told me, smiling gently. That calmed me a little bit, maybe. I was still stressed and this place still stank.

I tried to zone out, focusing on some glitter or spilled food on the floor. There was this one really pretty green dress. . . . Genya was talking to people, I couldn't focus enough to even see their faces. I kept close to Genya, I felt like I'd collapse without him.

He said something to his friends and began to walk away. I followed after him.

"Oh I'm just going to the bathroom Mui, go back to my friends alright?" He said, patting my head and leaving. I nodded, but only just processed he left. Wait where? His friends? I turned to look back at where we were standing, but I didn't recognize anyone. . . .

I started to walk through the crowd, I just wanted to go home. . . . I feel like crying.

"Hey little lady, you alright? You seemed troubled.~" Someone said, I turned around and was met with an old man. He was alarmingly close, his breath reeked of alcohol. I nearly gagged,

"Um I'm a guy, sir." I said, stepping away from him. He chuckled, grabbing me by the waist and holding me uncomfortably close. He grabbed my butt with one of his hands and I just froze. What the hell- What do I do?

"That doesn't matter. . . ." He mumbled,

"Why don't we go out to my car?~" He whispered, I could feel his hot stinky breath on my cheek. I only looked at him disgusted as he slowly nudged me along. Someone grabbed my shoulder and yanked me away. Genya!

"Excuse you sir, this is my boyfriend." Genya said, he had that scary glare on his face, he was pissed. The old man only scoffed and wobbled off somewhere, drunk.

I felt like I was going to pass out, I was so light headed. We were outside, Genya didn't leave my side. He had one arm around me, guiding me to the car. He looked at me worried.

"Mui- Muichiro, look at me. Are you alright?" He asked, his tone was full of worry and guilt. The world was spinning and I could barely look him in the eyes- Ugh I need to lay down-

He sat me in the car, buckling my seat belt. He went around and got in the driver's seat. He reached into my pocket and took out my phone and earbuds. I forgot I had those. . . . He had me put them on, then he played an ocean video. . . ? The waves were peaceful. . . .

We began to drive home, he was focused on the road and driving carefully, but held my hand with one of his hands. I'm very grateful for that. . . . I focused on the waves, closing my eyes and not paying any attention to anything. I still felt nauseous, but the waves were hiding that for the most part.

The car stopped and he helped me inside. I took out the earbuds and came back to reality. My head hurt, I disappointed Genya, he could still be there and having fun.

I began to cry- I could still hear the music, smell the alcohol- I could feel the sweaty air. When we got to the living room I collapsed onto my knees, sobbing. Genya quickly came to me, hugging me. He hugged me, forcing us to the side and making me sit in his lap.

"Hey. . . . Deep breaths alright? We're home, safe." He mumbled, massaging my head and back. I leaned into his touch, just crying slightly now, hiccuping. He continued to snuggle me, helping me so we both stood up.

He guided me to the bathroom, letting the bathtub fill up. It's like he could see how uncomfortable and gross I felt.

"Thank you. . . Genya- I'm so sorry. . . ." I mumbled, stuttering. He shook his head. He got undressed and helped me undress myself, the bath water was warm enough now. He helped me sit in the tub, joining me soon after.

"I should be sorry, don't worry it won't be a long while before I even mention attending a party again. . . ." He said, he had no annoyance in his voice. He had a relaxed look and held me tight next to him. I smiled leaning on him. The bath was quick, but relaxing.

We had both gotten out, dressed and he was helping me dry my hair. We walked, talked. We apologized of course, we ended up talking about work. Around an hour later we found ourselves on the couch. Genya had the TV on and he was putting on a movie.

I could only smile, this is exactly why I loved him. Of course we had our differences but we would always stick with one another. It was comforting- My train of thought was stopped and I felt a hand on my waist and I was pulled closer to Genya. He smiled at me.

I leaned on him sighing, content to be now held in his arms. I could hear the movie in the background but I wasn't focused on that. We shifted, he now lay back on the couch with me on top of him. He kept hugging me and I rested my head in the crook of his neck. He was very warm and comforting. . . .

"I love you Muichiro." He whispered, I heard him sigh happily.

I smiled,

"I love you too Genya."

-

Done! would like to apologize again for it taking so long