💀 - Oh No - 💀

Do you like my art?
      Ok- so I'm not trying to make Tengen a bad villain, it was really a team effort between Tengen and Sanemi, but this was all just a horrific accident because I got sick yesterday and this was the only thing my obsessed mind could think of,

      Timeline: Before The Mugen Train Arc so Mr. Donut is alive again, and so Mr. Flashy didn't lose his flash

      Warning ⚠️: Slight Obamitsu ; Blood ; Muichiro being impaled in the head ; Much Sadness ; Depressed Genya ; Tengen and Sanemi being absolute idiots

      Enjoy Darlings 🤗

--(Muichiro POV)--

      "KYAA, YOU LOOK AS CUTE AS EVER TOKITO-SAN!" Mitsuri squealed in my ear. She was giving me a big ol' bear hug.
      The Master had called a Hashira meeting to announce something, if he told us what, I've forgotten. I don't think he has though because the rest of us seemed pretty confused as well.
      Let's see, I'm pretty sure we were all here, I counted 9. Mitsuri was here, she was blabbering on and on about her date yesterday with Obanai. That's good for her, it really is, I'm just not focusing on her right now.
      Shinobu was pestering Giyuu, and Gyomei was standing by the two of them probably going to stop them before they got into an actual fight.
      Rengoku and Tengen were talking and Sanemi just butted in. Iguro joined their conversation.
      You know my memory has been getting better, I've remembered almost everyone's name now. I still have problems with remembering people's faces and important things though.
      The group of four boys were now joking around with each other's swords, if they're not careful someone may end up getting hurt.
      "Soo, you and Genya aye?" Mitsuri suddenly said, she bumped my side with her shoulder. I blushed at the sudden remark, I didn't realize she was still talking to me.
      "What- what? No-" I said, stuttering like my life depended on it.
      "Oh come on no need to be so shy! I know everything about love! Besides he's asked me for advice, how long have you two been dating??" She asked, really excited. She kept her voice kinda low though, not to alert the others. I'll thank her later, I don't want everyone knowing, that would be a pain to deal with.
      "Uh. . . A little while- maybe a week by now. . . ." I mumbled back, the blush on my face had not calmed down and I started to overheat.
      She squealed and did a little happy dance, I chuckled. We got interrupted by a quick shout though,
      "KANROJI, TOKITO WATCH OUT!" Obanai shouted we both turned around to face their direction and I saw a flash of silver and gold. I came to my senses and tried to dodge but it was too late.
      I felt a sharp stabbing pain ring through my whole skull, my vision faded in my left eye. I was pushed back into the ground, it hurt like hell. I could taste blood in my mouth and I could feel myself starting to get light headed, something skipped in my memory as well but I couldn't tell what.
      My ears were ringing as well and before I knew it I had lost unconscious and was sent into a peaceful black void.

--(Obanai POV)--

      "KANROJI, TOKITO WATCH OUT!" I yelled out as Tengen's nichirin blades shot at them. The two idiots, Sanemi and Tengen, were goofing around with the swords.
      Shit! What the hell! We all stood in shock as Tokito's body hit the ground. He didn't even scream or anything. Kocho was the first to rush over and I darted over as quickly as possible.
      "Crap! He's losing blood, someone help me get him to my Estate!" She called out, and attempted to lift the unconscious child up.
       Mitsuri had begun to sob and the rest of the Hashira stood back and gave us room.
       The image shocked me, I even froze. One of Tengen's blades had pierced right through the poor kids skull. It stabbed through one of his eyes and was now bleeding heavily. There was no way he could survive this.
      I helped Kocho by lifting him up, supporting his head as Mitsuri gripped his body and rushed away with Kocho. I turned to face the Hashira behind me. I looked at them in pure rage.
      Rengoku was shocked, he didn't have his normal excited smile. The guilt on Tengen and Sanemi's faces were real. Giyu had rushed past me and followed the girls and the blood trail. Gyomei stepped forward and attempted to talk to me.
      "What just happened. . . ?" He asked, he began to pray.
      "You fools. . . ." I mumbled out, Tengen had already started running towards Kocho's mansion.
      "What if he doesn't make it. . . He still has his whole life ahead of him-" Rengoku said, he was just as shocked as Gyomei was.
      "It's all my fault. . . ." Sanemi mumbled, he rushed past us and followed after Tengen. It was now just Rengoku, Gyomei and me.
       Gyomei had kept praying and Rengoku had asked how bad it was, and if he would survive. I flatly told him it didn't look good, and in all honesty I didn't think he would make it. I described the horrid scene to both of them, and even Gyomei gasped.
       I turned around and started to follow the blood trail. It started out light but it got heavier and heavier. There's no way a kid like him could survive that much blood loss. . . . Even if he did survive, he may be braindead, paralyzed, he'd have to retire anyway. If he did survive. . . .
      I had got to the mansion and the blood trail had only increased, I noticed that I, myself, was also drenched in his blood.
      It led me to a room that had the door shut and I could hear mumbled voices inside, it must be Kocho and her pigtailed helper. I took a deep breath out, I didn't even notice I was holding my breath. Kaburamaru, who I had completely forgotten about, had nuzzled into my neck and tried to reassure me.
      I heard quiet sobbing next to me. Mitsuri was sitting against the wall with her head in her knees. Tengen and Giyu were down the hall. Tengen was pacing and for once I saw Giyu with an actual expression, he looked scared.
      I didn't see Sanemi though. If that coward ran away I'm going to be mad pissed. I focused on Mitsuri though, I knelt down next to her.
      She looked up with me, her normally big loving green eyes were filled with despair and anguish. I offered a hug and she leaned into me.
      "What- What if he dies Obanai. . . .  He's so young- and- and- it would be our fault-" she stuttered out, sobbing and taking little gasps between words. I stayed silent, I only patted her back. I didn't know how to reassure her, I didn't want to tell her he'd make it, because I didn't want to lie to her. . . .
      The door of the room burst open and the pigtailed one came out, she was holding bloody towels.
      "SUMI, KIYO, NAHO! HURRY WITH THOSE SUPPLIES AND FETCH KANAO!" She yelled and then ran off herself.
      Rengoku arrived and slowly looked at us all, he had a slight frown.
      "The Master requests all of us, Gyomei has explained the situation." He said and began to walk away, slowly we all began to follow him. Mitsuri was next to me still crying and I held her arm and guided her.
      We all arrived and the Master was indeed there. He began to question us about the situation, Sanemi arrived late.
      Did we just lose our youngest Hashira. . . ?