💔💙 - Accident - 💙💔

Hi! I accidentally poked my self in the eye with a hairbrush! Fun times! Oh. . . Poor Muichiro- His death always brings tears to my eyes. . . . . Time Era: Modern around High school

Ages:
Tokito Twins ; Nezuko - 17 (Yui is like four minutes older than Mui btw)
Genya - 19
Sanemi ; Giyu ; Obanai - 26
Mitsuri - 24
Shinobu - 21
Tanjiro ; Zenitsu ; Inosuke ; Kanao - 19
No one else really matters. . . If I find it necessary I'll give maybe other people involved ages.

(Not even gonna try and say if their freshmen or whatever- You can just figure it out based on ages-)

Warning: SWEARING ; BLOOD ; BRIGHT LIGHTS?

      Enjoy Darlings! 🤗

--(GENYA POV)--

        School sucks. It was Friday and we just got out of school, today was actually decently ok. Actually it was really ok. I had a lot of fun, First I got to hangout with my boyfriend, Muichiro. One of the only reasons I go to school anymore. When I got to school I instantly got greeted by my boyfriend, I love him. So cute and perfect. His brother soon joined us as we went to the locker room and put our stuff away.
      First and Second period were normal, Gym was boring, we basically just ran track the whole period. Mr. Then second period Mr. Rengoku blabbered on about our ancient ancestors and demons. Just a myth, I was practically on my phone the whole time.
       Third period, Art, Mr. Uzui taught us how to and I quote,
       "LET'S DRAW OUR BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, MUSCULAR, FLAMBOYANT FACES ONTO THIS WHITE PIECE OF THICK PAPER (a canvas) AND  I'LL JUDGE WHO IS THE BEST!!!!!" - Mr. Uzui
      Then proceeded to shoot glitter everywhere. I'll give you a hint, he was not very happy with our art skills because they all looked like fucking stick man. We then had fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. Pretty Normal, It's sad thinking that I have no classes with my lovely boyfriend and only get to talk to him in the hallways and lunch room. Lunch went something like:

       'MUAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHA HAHGBNISNBGSGIBGSN' Inosuke dies coughing, now choking on his food.
       'Inosuke! Be more careful!' Tanjiro yells smacking his back.
      'AUAUAUUGUGUAUAAUUA HE'S GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE' Zenitsu's shrill screech echoed through the whole cafeteria.
      Our whole squad was now either helping Inosuke or yelling at Zenitsu. I felt some weight on my shoulder and looked over to see Muichiro resting his head on his shoulder, sound asleep. He could always sleep though loud things. Meanwhile Yuichiro was shooting daggers at me from across the Lunch Table.
        Ninth was math with my brother, Nemi, but he had recently gotten the flu and took the day off. Before you ask, no, I was fine, I didn't feel sick at all before coming to school. Tenth. . . Let's just say I didn't want to go Mr. Iguro's Science class. . . So I left school early. I hung out by Mrs. Kanorji's cat cafe. She was such a lovely lady. So pleasant to talk to. No wonder Mr. Iguro is literally heads over heals for her.

      Back to reality, I sat in my bed looking through my Snapchat and Tiktok. Binge watching all of Muichiro's cute Tiktok's. I just had the best Idea. I opened my contacts, and clicked on Muichiro's,

Texting:

Gen-Gen: Muichiro Muichiro

My lovely wonderful future husband: . . . . Get your fat ass to bed it four in the morning.

Gen-Gen: Oh come on. . . I had an Idea.

My lovely wonderful future husband: What's that?

Gen-Gen: Me you, walk park, secret date :>

My lovely wonderful future husband: Time?