💖💔- One Sided Love -💔💖

Hi!

Requested by: blow1dry3r

Ships: Genmui, Mentions of SenjYui
Warnings: Heartbreak ; 12,368 Words

Sorry if the ending is a bit off, I just needed to end it ;-;

Please go get a snack and read this, don't read all of this in one sitting, it's so much words. . . .

-- (Muichiro POV) --

New school. New me. Those four words circled in my head the whole morning. This is the third school we've switched to in the past two years and I feel Yuichiro is getting tired of dealing with it. It's the beginning of the year, ugh that makes it worse.

Smile more, don't be quiet and shy! Talk, people love talking. I fidgeted with my hands on the bus, it was a bus taking me to school, or well close enough to finish walking to school. Mother is a surgeon, she was way too busy to drive us this morning. Dad's a therapist, he said he was dealing with clients today. . . . Their great parents! They are! . . . sometimes I do wish they would spend more time with me, us. Yuichiro and I, but. . . I mean they get the main money income and shelter us. . . so I can't really be complaining.

I switched from fidgeting with my fingers to fidgeting with my hair. Yuichiro sat impatiently next to me, scrolling through his phone.

"Where you. . . able to keep your old friends' numbers?" I asked hesitantly. He glared at me,

"Of course I was, they aren't old friends. They're still my friends, just. . . online friends now." He said, he sounded sad towards the end. I patted his back and he looked at me. I couldn't read the expression on his face so I slowly withdrew my hand.

"It's not that I blame you or anything- I'm glad you're going to be hopefully safe now, I'm just. . . tired. Everytime I think it's alright, you come bursting into my room crying." Yuichiro says, turning off his phone and putting it in his hoodie pocket. I frowned, I didn't mean to make him feel like that. I just. . . remembering what some of the kids did made me feel sick. The constant teasing, harassment, and absolute no help from adults.

"Sorry, I'm going to talk a lot! Try and be more likable, then we won't have to keep moving!" I said, trying to cheer him up. He looked at me with concern all over his face.

"Nononono- Don't change yourself so that you fit in! You're you, you should be proud of you. . . ." He said, the bus paused. It was our stop. We grabbed our bags and got off the bus. We walked past a house and our school came into view. Other students we're piling in, it was loud. I kept one of my hands in my hoodie pocket, clutching my phone and turning it over in my pocket.

We approached the school and I instantly didn't like it. There were loud kids everywhere and it was crowded. Yuichiro had hurried ahead and I had to sprint to catch up to him. He had just asked a random girl where the office was, and we were walking again. When I followed him the girl shot me a weird look. Don't tell me on my first day there were already going to be issues. I frowned.

We reached the office and sat in the office. The principal was in a meeting so we had to wait a minute. We sat patiently, I sat up straight with my hands on my knees and Yuichiro was slouched back in his chair.

"Ah, I am so sorry, I was in a meeting. You two are the new twins, correct?" A man said, he entered the office and sat in front of us. His voice was so calming. . . . Was he blind or sick? I couldn't tell.

"Yes, we are." Yuichiro said, sitting up.

"Alright, here are your schedules, if you have any questions I'm sure the teachers and students will help you out. My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki, I'm the head principal of Kimetsu Academy." He calmly smiled. We exited the office and we hovered right outside of it looking at each other's schedule. I frowned, we only had one class together.