💖 - Season Three/Hot Springs - 💖

HII!! first off I wanna say I was really inspired by:

Muichirosleftfoot

      I really liked their hot spring chapter and I was like 'wow, hot springs' please go read their stories as well ❤️
      It's the beginning of Season 3 but I changed so it's Genmui

      Enjoy Darlings 🤗

--(Genya POV)--

      “While we fix up your sword and gun, we really urge you to visit our hot springs, they do wonders for healing and growing body’s.” The guide told me, he pointed in their general direction. I only nodded as he slowly started to push me in the direction of the hot springs.
      “Alright, I’ll go.” I said a little harshly, I just wanted him to stop crowding me. He gave me clothing so I wouldn’t be stuck in my uniform after I was done relaxing. I appreciate it, I do. I went up the windy, mountain stairs, the swordsmith village is just something else. It’s so beautiful, and just so much to take in. I understand why it must be so hidden, if the demons found where we got our nichirin blades, we wouldn't be able to fight them. . . .
     There was a woman here, she had long pink and green hair that was braided. She was sitting in the water, so the steamy water had covered most of her, thank goodness. She was humming to herself and she had her back turned to me, so she didn’t know I was there. I really didn’t want to talk to her- I always tense up and panic around girls.
     I walked around a rock formation, she wouldn’t know I was here now unless she heard me. I took off my uniform and neatly piled it next to me on the hot spring floor. I put my feet in first, and then slowly sat down in it. It went up to my upper torso, and it felt nice. It was relaxing, my body loosened up and the steamy air kept me refreshed.
     I could hear the girl still humming her song on the other side, but someone else showed up. He had long hair, with teal/mint ends. Instead of going over to the girl he came over to me which was surprising.
     “Do you mind if I stay over here?” He whispered. I shook my head, I didn’t mind. He nodded and began to take off his baggy uniform. For someone so small he had impressive muscles, I looked away though, to give him some privacy of course. He sat down in the steamy water, it was up to his collar bones. He sighed and just blankly stared forward. He shifted across, so he now sat facing me on the other side of this smaller pool area.
      Something echoed through the air, it sounded like someone saying a thank you. I heard the girl say something, and a minute later she left in a spare kimono they lent out to us. The boy across from me watched her leave as well, then he turned to face me. He blankly stared into my eyes, it was sorta creepy. They were a lovely teal/mint though, and the way they faded into a lighter white was beautiful. . . .
     “Hey! Hi!” A loud voice called out. Oh no,
     “Go away!” I called out watching as a familiar redhead boy came up to us in his uniform.
     “Who’s he?" The boy across from me asked, he was looking at him now. The red head looked shocked for a minute.
     “I didn’t realize there were two Hashira here- You saw me at the meeting, remember? I’m Kamado Tanjiro!” The redhead asked. Tanjiro smiled, so that’s why he was vaguely familiar, Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro . The girl from before was probably, Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri .
     “I forget.” He simply said, he turned his head back to look at me. I stared at him for a moment, his cloudy teal/mint eyes made me feel relaxed.
     “Care if I join you two?” Tanjiro asked, he had already started to take off his checkered haori.
     “I don’t care.” Tokito said, he tilted his head to the side and continued to stare at me. Tanjiro quickly got undressed and joined us in this hot spring area. His smile was bright and annoying.
     “I never got your names! Or properly introduced! So what are your names?” He was very excited.  I looked at him for a minute, staying silent. Tokito also just stared at him.
     “Tokito. . . Muichiro.” Tokito said slowly, he just sorta stared at Tanjiro.
     “Oh cool! And you?” He said, looking at me.
     “Shinazugawa Genya.” I said, glaring at him. He just smiled happily.
     “Wolf had a brother. . . ?” Tokito mumbled quietly after a minute. Tanjiro and I looked at him confused.
     “Sanemi was his name. . . ? Maybe?” He said again, tilting his head to the side. I froze for a minute and looked away, yeah sure we may be related by blood but there's no way he still sees me as a brother. I’m too pathetic. . . .
     “Are you alright? I can SMELL sadness.” Tanjiro asked me.
     “What- Yeah I’m fine.” I said, my mood quickly changes. He looks at me sad for a minute but then smiles. Tokito continued to just stare at the both of us, he was silent now.
     “Hey Tokito was it? Can I call you Muichiro?” Tanjiro asked him, and he shrugged. It had been a little while, shadows had now coated the hot spring, it must be later in the day. A little scratching noise came from a box placed away from the water. A little demon girl popped out, she looked curious about what we were doing. She came over, but kept her clothing on. She took off her leg warmers and shoes. She just sorta sat with her feet in the water.
     “Ah Hello Nezuko!” Tanjiro smiled and greeted her. She made a little humming noise and looked at us. She stood up and waddled over to Tokito and patted his head. He looked at her,
      “You do know she’s a demon right?” He asked Tanjiro. Tanjiro panicked, then nodded, and tried to signal to Nezuko to come back over next to him. Nezuko didn’t pick up on it, and she fiddled with his long hair for a moment.
    “I think she wants to braid your hair.” I said, subconsciously. Tanjiro looked at me then the two of them and his smile brightened.
     “Oh alright, I don’t really care. Just make it quick, I think I'm going to leave soon anyway.” He mumbled and looked back down.
     She started to braid the top, keeping his front strands the way they were. She finished after a minute or two, and he had one long poofy braid in the back. She ran off and came back with some teal and pink blossoms, she tucked them in his hair. He looked really cute now. . . . I mean he was always cute- I mean- What- Genya stop- BRAIN. I blushed a little bit, luckily they were too distracted to notice anything.
      A little bit more time has passed, and I think we all agreed we were ready to go. So we each stepped out and got dressed into the extra clothing, Nezuko had already gone to her box. We all walked down the stairs together,
     “You know! We should all eat together, and then maybe Mitsuri can join us!” Tanjiro said, looking at us. I hesitated, I’m not one for eating with other people-
     “Uh. . . . Maybe.” I said, I didn’t just want to turn him down, I would feel bad. Which is strange because I was literally telling him to leave earlier. Maybe the hot springs just calmed me down.
     “I have to do something. I don’t have time for a meal tonight.” Tokito said, we both paused and just looked at him concerned. He took a step forward and looked back at the both of us,
     “What, I have multiple missions. I need my sword, I’m a Hashira, remember?” He said coldly.
     “What- Everyone should have time for a good meal! Even Hashira!” Tanjiro tried to reason. He scoffed and continued to walk until he was out of sight. I sighed, we continued to walk and surprisingly it was nice talking to Tanjiro. We reached a little building where we were guided to a room. It was cleaned and had a big table set out for us.
      “OH! HELLO TANJIRO AND. . . ?” Kanroji squealed, she was holding some food, she had already eaten two bowels.
      “That’s Genya! Care if we join you?” Tanjiro smiled, he smiles too much. We chatted for a little while, Nezuko even came out of her box and had Kanroji braid her hair. The two girls played with each other's hair, before Kanroji ended up getting distracted by more food.
      I ate my own food, but sometimes I occasionally glanced at the spot that was designated for Tokito. I wonder if I should go find him, it’s important that everyone has a meal. Especially since he’s so young and still growing.
     I stood up and Kanorji and Tanjiro looked at me.
     “Where are you going Genya-kun? Surely you're not done eating yet-” Kanorji asked, she had Nezuko on her lap, she was tickling her.
     “Ah, don’t worry Mrs. Kanorji, I’m just going to look for Tokito.” I said, standing completely up.
     “OH! Muichiro-san is here too? I didn’t notice! Oh and please Mitsuri is fine!” She laughed and Tanjiro nodded at me. I nodded at her then left the room and started to just walk and look around, I really have no idea where to look.
     “Are you looking for Lord Tokito?” A guide asked from behind me. I turned to face them,
     “Ah actually yes I am.” I responded.
     “He’s over in the training grounds with a testing sword.” The guide told me. I nodded, thanked them and said goodbye. I made my way through a building and across the yard.
      I saw Tokito swinging his sword, he had already changed back into his normal baggy uniform. He noticed me though and turned to face me.
      “Do you need something?” He asked, his voice sounded bored.
      “Ah yes, I really think you should come to dinner.” I said stepping out in front of him.
      “There’s dinner?” He asked.
      “Uh, yes, remember? Earlier you said no when we asked you.” I tried to explain to him, he put the testing sword away and back into its assigned area.
       “I forgot.” He said, but looked at me.
      "Ah don't even worry about it, come on!" I said, I grabbed his wrist and we hurried back to the eating room.
        I guided him to the room, even sprinting a bit. I just felt. . . so happy, and safe with him. I looked backed at him and he had wide eyes and was blushing like crazy. I noticed we were holding hands,
        "Ah! Tokito-san! I didn't realize-" I stuttered, I blushed like crazy as well.
        "Shh, it's alright- I uh, didn't mind. . . . You can call me Muichiro if you'd like." He whispered, he took his other hand and hovered it in front of his face. I blushed harder, he was too adorable.
        At this point we were right outside of the eating room. We looked at each other for a moment, everything just felt right. We took a step forward, our faces right in front of each other. I could feel his hot breath on my face, I leaned forward and I kissed him.
        His lips were soft, and smooth. Very gentle and caring. Surprisingly, he kissed me back, holding it. We broke the long kiss for a breath. We opened our eyes and just looked at each other. He blushed like crazy and so did I. We took a step apart and eventually looked back at each other.
        "I'm sorry- I shouldn't have-" I started. He interrupted me by pulling the collar of my spare clothing and kissing me again. It was a short quick kiss, but it still felt great- being able to touch his delicate lips was amazing.
        He paused then blushed again and we stood there in silence. We calmed down after a minute and just looked at each other, his teal/mint green eyes looked into mine, it was hard to not go in for another kiss.
        "CAW! Hello Muichiro and whoever you are!" A female crow landed on Muichiro's head.
        "Hello Ginko." He mumbled, he seemed disappointed. He looked at the door and then at me. I opened the door and Mitsuri and Tanjiro were both chatting about something. Mitsuri had just ordered some more food.
        "Hello Muichiro and Genya! Welcome back! There's plenty of food!" Mitsuri had called out and waved. Tanjiro infected the room with his smile. We all sat down and Mitsuri noticed Muichiro's hair, and that started a braiding party. Ginko even got some new nice eyelashes.
        They braided each other's hair while they were talking, Tanjiro and I just sat back and observed. What a cutie Muichiro is was. . . .

        And he's all mine. . . .

        Done! Anyway, heavily inspired so make sure you go read their stories as well! I had a lot of fun writing about a more cannon Muichiro with his cold personality. Almost done with Chapter 1 of that new book, so soon-