💔💙 - Accident (2) - 💙💔

Alrighty! There's gonna be a good version and bad version in this chapter. So if you wish to only read the bad version like a psychopath you can scroll down until you see the labeled section. If you only want the good section like a decent human being, you can read here and just leave when the bad section comes. Or you could read both, I really don't care-

Warning: Everyone being depressed ; mentions of blood

Enjoy Darlings! 🤗

--(GOOD ENDING: )--
--(Genya POV)--

     It had been a year since the accident. . . A whole year and my beautiful Muichiro was still cooped up in that room.
     It's been scary actually, and annoying. Everyone's constantly babying me and being like 'I'm sorry for your loss' or 'he won't make it, just get over him, it's better that way'.
     I was in my room, my brother downstairs on the phone. I love my brother, he's payed for almost anything Muichiro's needed and had insisted that Yuichiro should come live with us.
     "GENYA! Come down I have some news for you!" He shouted, uh oh. Normally when he's on long phone calls it means one thing. . . .
     I rush downstairs almost tripping because of how fast I flew through the house and into the kitchen. He sighed, I could see it in his face. Something bad.
     "Sit. Bad or good news first. . . ?"  He said, his voice sounded awfully shaky. That wasn't good, he didn't normally care for anyone or anything.
    "Uh- Bad news. . ." I say, if he died I would never have forgiven myself. It was my fault that we went that way. If I never would have asked him to go with me that night, he would probably be next to me right now. . . . Sanemi sighed,
     "Well, his one leg may need to be removed. His hip needs surgery and he probably won't be able to walk. He also probably won't live out his full life." Sanemi said, he looked away from me. I teared up, it was all my fault. I was so shocked I didn't even cry. Half of me knew this was going to happen though. . . I just didn't want it to be true. I was lost in despair I didn't even notice my brother speaking,
     "Good news, I've paid for his surgeries. . . and he's awake." I paused, processing those last three words.
     "I have to see him! When did he wake up??" I said, springing out of my chair and grabbing my brother's wrists. He froze, then took on his mean older brother personality,
     "No. He needs his rest. Yuichiro says he doesn't want anyone near him till after surgery." Sanemi says, pushing me off of him.
     "That's bullshit! Muichiro is probably hurting and confused. He needs my comfort." I scowled. He sighed, I knew he knew what I said was true. He picked up his phone and called someone.
I sat back down on one of the chairs in the kitchen, with my head down. Oh my poor Mui. . . . You're hurt, scared, probably want cuddles. I chuckled to myself at that last one.
     "Hey kiddo." Sanemi said it got my attention. He never normally called kids that, or sounded that nice. There was a response that I couldn't quite make out from whoever he was calling.
     "Jeez- Ok- OK! I'm going!" He hung up the phone and grabbed his bag,
     "Are you coming or just gonna sulk?"He said, he looked at me. Mui. . . . I ran out that door faster than him, I was strapped into the car before he could even blink.
     "OK OK JEEZ!" He said running to catch up to me. He started up the car and we were on our way. I swear I blinked once and we were already there. Did we teleport? Or was my brother some sort of magician?
We pulled up to the hospital, and walked through the front doors. The lady at the front desk knew us by now, and probably knew Yuichiro by now. We didn't even have to say anything. She led us straight to his room.
      "He woke up around an hour ago, don't be loud, no fast movements ok? If anything happens press the red button by the door." She says as she signals to Sanemi to follow her. He nods and they both walk down the hall and turn around the corner. I could tell they were talking about the surgeries.
     I stood in front of the door at first I was unsure if I should just barge in or knock.
     "He won't do that, you know that." I heard a muffled voice. I didn't recognize it,
     "But brother. . . . Look at me! I won't be able to walk again. . . I may not even live to 20." His voice stops there. Muichiro- I knew his voice. It sounded so hurt and broken. I wanted to rush in and hug him, but I found myself knocking on the door instead.
    Both of the boys inside went silent and Yuichiro came to the door. Yuichiro opened the door, and I saw one of his eyes peeking at me. He instantly came out and shut the door behind him.
     "I-" I tried to say but he shushed me.
     "I know, if you hurt him I will break you." He says shooting daggers at me, he slowly took a step away from me. Then went down the hall to speak with Sanemi and the Lady who were discussing some things.
     I sighed, I opened the door slightly and peaked in. Last time I visited him, he was deadly pale and stretched out on the bed. It pained me so much- I stood in the entry a little too long, he couldn't see me because of the angle, because,
    "Brother?" Mui said he tried to tilt himself to see the entry but, I could tell he regretted it because he let out a little squeak and cowered back. My heart, he looked like a mess- His left leg, or what was left of it, was strapped up hanging above him, his right leg was resting on the bed normally. His hips were weirdly shifted to be more on the right side. His eyes. . . . They looked scared and broken.
     "Who's there? Brother?" He said again, his voice was shaky. I sobbed a little bit. Also because I knew this was my fault. . . . I stepped out in front of him and sat on the stool near the bed. I expected him to react differently but instead he just looked at me terrified.
     "Who-" He asked again, this time he began to cry. I stood next to him and just hugged him, being gentle of course. He paused for a moment as if processing, then he hugged back. He just sobbed. He cried into me and snuggled his head into my chest. He shifted torso so it could face me, it looked uncomfortable so I tried to push him back into a comfy position.
   "Genya! Wha- Has it really been a year?" He asked, quietly in between sobs.
    "Yes. . . ." I sighed, patting his head. I ran my fingers through his hair, it was still silky smooth.
     "Genya. . . ." He mumbled.
     "Yes. . . ?" I asked.
     "Why are you still. . . with me?" He said quietly clinging onto me as if I was going to walk out right then right there.
     "Because you're Muichiro. MY Muichiro, I don't care if you're like this, what matters is that I can be with you." I said, kissing his forehead.
      "Thank you. . . ." He mumbled and his grip loosened.
     "There are a few things though. . . ." He said, not lifting up his head. I sighed, I continued to rub my hands through his hair.
     "The doctor said. . . . She said- well, she said I may not make it past 20-" His voice cracked. I took a breath,
     "That's. . . . ok. We'll make these two years the best two years alright?" I said starting to rub his back.
    "Oh. . ." He chuckled,
    "Did I already have my 18th birthday?" He asked, chuckling slightly.
    "Yep, I brought you your favorite flowers, and we all took turns reading to you." I said, sighing.
    "When you turn 19 we are doubling everything to make up for 18th being so 'not flamboyant.'" We both chuckled at that.
    "Genya? Uh. . . There's one more serious thing-" Muichiro said, he looked at my face for a minute, but he couldn't look me in the eyes. I nodded for him to go on but he didn't seem to notice.
    "Yes?" I asked, a little worried now.
   "I. . . . Can't-" He paused and began to tear up. I patted his head,
   "Shh, you're fine, we'll get through this together alright?" I said, trying to reassure him.
   "But it's not fine! I can't see Genya!" He sobbed and turned towards my direction. Oh no. . . .         That's why he didn't recognize me, that's why he hasn't made eye contact with me. . . oh not my poor Muichiro. . . not my Muichiro-
     He was right, his eyes looked clouded over- they were hidden by fear. I hugged him as he sobbed into my shoulder. The door opened and Yuichiro walked in. He looked upset, like he was crying.
     He instantly saw Muichiro who had stopped crying on me and looked towards the door. Yuichiro just silently began to cry and just sat on the floor there covering his mouth and leaning on the wall.
I felt so bad, after all they were the only family they had left.
    "Yuichiro. . . ?" Muichiro called out quietly. He slowly let go of me and turned his body to face the door. Yuichiro just looked at us, he looked so broken. He just began to sob again, looking away from us and down at the floor.
     "Yes Mui, Yuichiro is here. . . ." I said, I could feel my voice shaking. It was so depressing to watch, because I know how much it hurts him. Muichiro began to tear up, but he reached out one of his arms to the area where he heard Yuichiro's sobs.
     Yuichiro got up slowly and just sprinted over to Mui, grabbing his hand and hugging him. Muichiro hugged them back and they both just sorta stayed there.
    "Uh. . . What's going to happen to me. . . exactly?" Muichiro asked after a minute of silence. Yuichiro looked up at him then me.
   "Well-" He stopped and his voice cracked. Muichiro was still holding Yuichiro's hand, but he slowly started to lean on me for more comfort. Yuichiro took a deep breath,
    "Sorry. . . . But well- You're going to go through a lot of surgery, alright? Then walking therapy. . and then who knows what-" He said, his voice speeding up as if he were panicking at just the thought of it. 
    "Oh. . . ." Muichiro said his head dropped down a bit. I sighed, I could tell the twins just wanted a break. I'm pretty sure Muichiro is still processing this whole thing.
    The door to Mui's room opened as two nurses came in. Yuichiro began to tear up and took my wrist and led me out of the room.
    "Is the offer still available? For me to stay at your house?" Yuichiro asked, he seems to have calmed down.
    "Yes absolutely." I trusted Muichiro with the nurses, besides I think I need to get out of the hospital. It's driving me insane. Once Muichiro is done with surgeries I'm not letting go of him. I will make him an oversized baby harness. He will survive.
     We made our way out of the building, Sanemi had texted me saying that he was by the car. He was a little surprised to see Yui, but I think he was happy he finally decided to come with us. Who knows how he's been coping alone in a house with no one to help him.
    "How is he?" Sanemi asked in the car, Yui was asleep in the back seat.
    "Shaky. I don't even know how to describe how he is mentally-" I said, turning around to watch Yuichiro in the backseat.
   "And Muichiro?" He asked.
  "Scared, blind, alone. I feel so bad for him. . . ." I said, the thought of him being alone after the surgery pained me. I will be there for him after, I will never leave him.