💖 - Baby - 💖

Yes.

      Enjoy Darlings!🤗

--(Genya POV)--

     Mission. . . . Mission. . . . How fun. Ever since I advanced up a rank, missions have just been falling on me, I guess we have just had less people surviving final selection. Or everyone's weak and just being killed by the low rank demons. Still surprised I'm alive. . . . NOPE! NEGATIVE THOUGHT GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
     I sighed, luckily I already finished my last mission, the demon could barely even fight back. Disgusting creatures. I was walking to the Butterfly Mansion, to get some extra supplies to train. Maybe even find a training buddy.
     I entered the estate, and continued around the back. At this point I was known for visiting, almost everyone was. Shinobu was a medic after all, and a therapist. She knows a lot of people's secrets. She's great a keeping them too. Master's like that too, his voice is so calming, and he helps a lot. Giving advice, and even just listening and being there for you.
    That got off topic quick, I noticed that Tanjiro and his. . . . foursome? I don't know, a group of four people. Zenitsu and Inosuke cling to him like wild animals. Nezuko is also with him always, but she doesn't really have a choice. I mean, she isn't complaining.
     Anyway, they weren't outside training, and they were normally out at this hour. I was about to open the back sliding door, when something small rushed out and clung on to me, hiding behind me. I didn't even get the chance to look who, or what it was,
     "You need to eat this if you want to return back to normal soon!" Shinobu whines, it was rare for her to let herself sound whiny. She was out of breath, and was holding a medicine cup, with what I was assuming was a an antidote for something.
     "But I don't want it! Lighting guy said it tasted baad!" A more childish voice whined from behind me, it sounded familiar. I looked behind me and I was met with Tokito clinging onto my uniforms pants. Except, he was small, really small. Like small he shrunk. He was a lot more childish, wait, he's been turned into a child!
     He began to tear up and cry into my pants, Shinobu frowned. I frowned, it was so weird seeing him with emotions, none the less sad ones.
     "You know. . . . Zenitsu is just being over dramatic, the medicine tastes like flowers, bitter but then sweet. And besides, you can eat tasty food after." I said, lowering myself, trying to reason with the small child. He had already been changed out of his uniform and been put in to what I assume to be a smaller recovery uniform for orphan kids we find.
     He looked up to me, his eyes were still sad and he frowned,
     "Real-ly?" He asked, I nodded,
     "Besides, I can even take you out to get some ramen, or mochi." I said giving him a head pat. His eyes shined and ran walked back over to Shinobu and held his hands up towards the medicine, trying to grab it. She sighed, and gave me a thankful look.
     "Let's go inside first, then you can change into a normal outfit?" Shinobu asked, taking the small child's hands. He nodded fiercely and continued to walk in with her. I chuckled, and followed behind the pair. Was it a blood demon art that made this happen? How long until he turned back. . . ? We can't just lose a hashira, what if we have to raise him again?
     She sat him on a recovery bed, and let him drink the medicine.
     "Will he return to normal?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled.
    "Don't worry this isn't the first time this has happened, in 24 hours he should be back to his normal age and size." I nodded, at least he won't be like this forever, though I must admit, he is awfully cute.
    Muichiro finished drinking the medicine, making a small disgusted face. I could tell he still had it in his mouth, not wanting to swallow it. I chuckled a little bit, moving past Shinobu to sit in front of him.
   He looked at me with his scrunched up face, he looked so cute as a little kid- Eventually he drank the medicine, and Shinobu had him change. We were walking through the bamboo forest. She asked if I could watch him because she had other patients, and I just couldn't say no.
   We walked and he blabbered on about whatever he was thinking about. He was so energetic and cheerful as a child, Shinobu assumed it put him in his past mindset. He still can't remember much, but he seems to have his past personality. It makes me wonder what exactly happened to him to make him so forgetful and dull. . . .
   We exited the bamboo forest and he just kept talking, it's amazing how much the kid could talk.
   "And then-" Muichiro was cut off,
   "KYAAAAA LOOK A BABY MUICHIRO!!!!" A familiar voice squealed. Ah, Kanorji and Iguro were having a picnic. Muichiro panicked and clung onto my pants.
   "Oh don't worry it's just Kanoriji and Iguro, I'm sure if you talk to them, they'll share their food." He stayed silent, his focus shifted and he became dull. We walked over and sat down with them, Muichiro clung onto my back now, not wanting to show his face.
   "What happened?" Iguro asked.
   "Blood Demon Art, he'll be back to normal soon." I responded, nervously. Iguro could be very nerve racking sometimes, and he is very protective of Kanroji, and they both happen to be here, together.
   "But he's so cuteee!" Kanroji snatched the small child up despite his little protests and squeezed his cheeks. She was now holding him above her like he was a baby baby. He froze, they looked at each other for a moment and she laughed.
   "Sorry! Sorry!" She said fiddling with her hands as Muichiro clung onto me. Iguro just watched, now shooting daggers at me with his eyes.
   "Oh it's alright-" I said. I think, this was more like the Muichiro we knew, bland and not caring. Dull, not paying attention. I continued to chat with the oblivious couple. Muichiro focused on something none of us could make out. We continued to talk and at one point Kanroji offered Muichiro some dangos. He inspected it and nibbled on it every once in a while.
   "Wahh, how did you get him to be all cheery earlier." Kanroji whined, she seemed desperate to become young Muichiro's friend. I shrugged,
   "He was like that with Shinobu too-" I said, being cut off.
   "Waahh- It must have been when I hugged him and held him- What if he doesn't like me when he turns backkk!!" She begins to pout into her hands. Iguro patted her back,
   "I'm sure that's not the case Kanroji, he just doesn't have the memories of everyone and has to warm up to you again!" I said, waving my hands and trying to reassure her. Almost in an instance her mood changes,
   "Yeah! Oh and you can just call me Mitsuri, Genya. You can call Obanai, Obanai too, right Obanai?" He looks reluctant but nods. Mucihrio finished his one dango stick, and Mitsuri went to a little box.
   "Here! You like paper right? Can I show you how to make origami hearts??" She asked, she calmed her tone down a bit. I shifted over to Obanai on the other side of the picnic blanket, we both were watching.
   Muichiro's interest peaked and the two were teaching eachother how to make origami hearts. Just like that, the talkative smiley Muichiro was back. He laughed and smiled at her, and she laughed back. It was like the two were best friends again. How cute, I noticed Obanai was watching Mitsuri with lovey-dovey eyes. Oh my gosh, they're so oblivious.
   "Oh come on." I whispered, nudging him with my elbow. He glared at me,
   "What." He hissed. His snake rolled its red eyes, slithered off of him and went over to join the other two. I gave him a look and he just looked away blushing, you could see it through his mask.
   "GENYA! GENYA GENYA!" I was interrupted by young Muichiro running over to me, and sitting on his knees in front of me.
   "Pretty lady taught me how to do this! Look, look!" He held out his hands and showed me five little pink paper hearts. Mitsuri had joined us over on this side of the picnic blanket and was smiling at the comment 'pretty lady'.
   "One for you!" He said putting one on Kaburamru's head,
  "One for you!" He said giving another one to Mitsuri,
   "One for you!" He said putting this one on Obanai's lap,
   "One for you!" He said putting the second to last heart on my lap,
   "And this one's mine!" He said, smiling a big bright happy smile. Even Obanai chuckled slightly, and Mitsuri was melting, she was so proud she managed to befriend him.
   We said our goodbyes and left the oblivious couple to go back to Shinobu, it was time for a second dose of Medicine, she said this one may turn him back to normal.
    We arrived back at the mansion, Shinobu was already outside waiting for us. She led us to a recovery room and had Muichiro drink something. He didn't even mind, I was holding the hearts from earlier. After he wet down the cup, he looked at Shinobu confused. She looked confused too.
    After a minute or two, Muichiro's eyes began to drop and I nudged Shinobu to get her attention. Muichiro dropped, I rushed to catch the young child. I slid underneath him and now had his unconscious body in my lap.
    "There we go." Shinobu says, she went to fetch his normal uniform. Muichiro was back to his normal size, his clothing stretched to cover all of him. Smart move of Shinobu's half. Shinobu and I left the room as he woke up completely and changed into his normal uniform.
     "He'll probably be tired and sick feeling, do you mind watching him while I go find something for him?" Shinobu asked, giving her normal smile. I nodded and entered the room he was sitting on one of the beds staring at the ceiling. I sat next to him and only looked at me.
     "Hi. . . ." I said. We kept eye contact. He looked at me confused and pointed to my hand. Oh the hearts!
     "You made these, even though you might not remember."
     "One for you. . . . One for me?" He asked slightly tilting his head. I nodded, at least he slightly remembers. He smiled a small smile and took one. He held out his pinkie,
     "Me and you forever?" He asked he looked happy, I blushed,

     "Yeah. . . . me and you forever." I said.

      Yay- Needed a break from the royal one and this cute little scenario couldn't leave my head.

Look at all these cute drawings I made instead of doing a TDA 🥰