"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"If they found us, do you think Y/n and the others are okay?!" Danielle panicked.

"Everything is okay! Y/n will be fine!" Hanni comforted her.

Cheolie seemed a little pale. Throughout the flight, he became more and more uneasy.

He cursed to himself, standing up and going to the bathroom.

Chaewon told me to always go after him. She said that he kept a lot of things to himself and doesn't like to bring it up on his own.

"What's up with him?" Minji said.

Cheolie is strong, but I know he isn't flawless. Everyone knows that.

"Cheolie.." I tapped on the airplane bathroom door. "Are you okay?? What's wrong?"

I didn't get an answer.

"Cheolie, please let me in." I said.

The door opened, and an arm pulled me in before shutting and locking the door.

"What's wrong?" I cupped his face.

"I'm scared." He said, embarrassed. "I've never been on a plane before."

"Look at me." I said, and our eyes met. "You don't need to be scared. There's nothing to be afraid of."

He nodded cutely. I rubbed my thumbs on his cheeks.

I comforted him for a bit.

When suddenly, the plane rocks a tiny bit, sending us flying to the side. I was about to smack the wall with my side, but Cheolie turned me onto my back.

My back was against the small bathroom wall, and Cheolie's body was pressed up against me. His arm was over my shoulder, with his hand next to my head. The confined space in the airplane bathroom pushed us closer together.

I held his neck and shoulder, and tried to kiss him. But he still resisted.

"I-I can't." He said, looking down before rushing out of the bathroom.

"It's progress." I said to myself.

I came out of the bathroom and sat back down next to Cheolie. He was already asleep.

I repositioned his head and got him a blanket.

Cheol's POV

Haerin became so much more attractive and loving all of a sudden, and I didn't want to fight against my feelings for her, so I went to sleep.

"Heyy, Cheolie!" Chaewon said. "Meet my love, Y/n!!"

Another memory.

"Don't I know you?" I asked. "Weren't you being bullied?"

"That's me." Y/n said. "Thank you for helping me that time."

"Y/n's here to help us get rid of all the bullies." Chaewon said.

"Can you fight?" I asked.