"I am sorry mam. See you at dinner" she says and Parvati smiled walking separate ways from her.

Parvati went back to her cleaning and the room was shinning by the time she finished. She looked at the time, the clock read 5:35 p.m. so she thought of doing his laundry and then cleaning his room too.

****

Time passed away in seconds and it was 9:20 p.m. now. Parvati was done with her chores of the day and she wipped the sweats that dropped from her forehead. ew I am smelling..better take a bath! she says to herself and kept the mop and broom at their place and was walking towards her room while sighing and wiping her sweat that kept falling.

On the way, Parvati bumped into Ganga Devi. She gulped and bowed her head in front of the queen of the palace and Ganga Devi nodded "Did you clean my son's room and office?" she asks and Parvati nodded "What about his laundry?" she asked with authority "All chores and done rani sa" Parvati says playing with her fingers.
"What about his dinner?" Ganga Devi asks one more question "He said he will be eating out today" Parvati held her breathe before answering her and the woman hummed

"Where are you going now?" she asked and Parvati looked up "To clean myself" Parvati replies simply "Your duty doesn't end till the time he is in his bed and you are not allowed to visit your room during your work hours. Did I not tell you this before!?" she lady lashed out and Parvati flinched "You did Rani sa..I am sorry I won't return to my room till I have served my time to sir" Parvati said and the lady walked away as if satisfied with her answer, leaving the weak soul behind her bowing at her courtesy.

***

Parvatii waited for him to return and it was 11:46 p.m. now "Paro! come we are having dinner" Aditi spoke poiting to the kitchen where all the servants have their meals. "I can't Aditi! he has not arrived yet" she speaks with a sleepy voice and Aditi rolled her eyes "It's always because of kuvar sa that you don't get to have your meals on time" she says being angry at the crown prince.

"Shh someone will hear you..and don't worry I will eat later, you go and eat"
Parvati said and Aditi walks away nodding.

After half an hour when everyone was done with their food, the doors of the palace opened and a drunk prince entered inside. Parvati stood up from the chair seeing his enter, she ran to his side and bowed at him. He ignored her again and started stumping over the furniture.

She followed him as he walked to his room, more over lumped to his room. Parvati tried helping him but she wouldn't dare touch him without his permission, it would be a crime in the work she lives in and the queen would kill her if she comes to know that a maid touched her son.

They somehow reached him room and Aadhiren collapsed on the bed. He struggled while removing his shoes and stsrted mumbling something
"You! come here" his drunk mouth says pointing at Kashvi who was standing at the corner of the room silently

"Yes hukum sa?" she says and his lips twitched a little but he didn't smile. "Get me food I an hungry" he says and Parvati gulped. The only food that was left was for the servants and if she takes out one bite too, a servant won't be able to have their dinner "You said you would eat out" she says softly not wanting to offend him.

"DON'T ARGUE BACK! get me food...am I hungry? I AM hungry! go right now" he says in gibberish and Parvati was left in confusion "Why aren't you leaving?" he said standing up from the bed and Parvati ran to the door to walk down to the kitchen.

She saw the kitchen was empty everyone must have gone to bed she thought. Left with no choice, Parvati had to make a plate for Aadhiren from her part of the dinner. The chefs of the palace cook only the food required.

She placed the plate on the tray with water and took it to
his room. She entered inside closing the door with her foot. His majesty was sound asleep on his bed with silk sheets. She sighed seeing his figure all over the king sized bed.

She put the tray on the table and walked towards him. Aadhiren's legs over a pillow he was hugging and he was lay asleep on his stomach which showcased his entire broad back. Parvati thought for a minute then tried removing his shoes so he could sleep more comfortably.  As she was about to remove his socks. The crown prince stirred in his sleep and woke up sitting straight.

Parvati stood up from the ground immediately and stepped back "I didn't mean to wake you kuwar sa" she said with her head bowing and fidgeting her finger. Aadhiren rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Hmm" he spike getting up from the bed and his eyes fell on the food that awaited on the table for him.

He sat on the couch and consumed his food. Parvati's soul almost left her body. She looked around and started cleaning the room she he called her.

"Listen" he spoke and Parvati rushed towards him "Yes sir?" she asked "Keep this file in my office, my secretary will come and get this tomorrow...and don't mess it up, it is a very important file" he said handing her a huge black colored file. She nodded "Yes sir" and walked out to his office.
.
.
.
Thanks for Reading<33

Do leave your reviews:)