.18

😢

At Club Desire
Kimani pov
Kimani ended the call with Sevynn, slipping her phone back into her purse. "I'll be back" she said to jaylen as she slipped out the section and onto the floor. She halted when she saw a crying Riah holding her cheek.

She was about to past kimani until she noticed her and stepped closer "see you in court" she seethed. Kimanis eyebrows scrunched in confusion as riah brushed past her " see you in court" kimani mumbled to herself in question, continuing her walk to the bathroom.

She bust through the door "why did riah just run past me saying see you in court" Sevynn rolled her eyes " you won't believe the shit that happened but I'll tell you later cause that's not what I called you in here for".

"Then what is it and aniya are you okay" she asked stepping forward putting her hand on Aniya's shoulder.

Aniya turned around leaning on the counter, and Sevynn stood next to kimani. "You know the stripper I was getting the private dance from well she... she kissed me".

"Oh" kimani said sighing in relief "I thought it was something like really bad... girl that ain't nothing" " that's exactly what I told her" Sevynn said.

"Yeah weren't you like drunk" " no.. but I was tipsy" " it's not like you..... I mean you pulled away right" " yea...i mean...not immediately... but.. I did pull away".

Kimani and Sevynn exchanged looks "okay... and you told her you were getting married" " I mean she already knew that"

"These strippers here are something else" Sevynn mumbled and kimani nodded in agreement. "Well then we really don't see no problem..so why do you?"

"Did you like... like it?" Sevynn asked slowly and aniya quickly glanced up at them then looked away, making them both freeze before kimani laughed. " No...no I mean your like the straightest women I know".

"Am I through?" " woahhh where the hell did that come from" kimani said voice raising outta panic, " I don't know" aniya said voice even louder and more frantic. Somebody walked in took one look at em and walked out.

" I don't know" aniya repeated turning around putting her head in her hands. Sevynn looked at kimani silently communicating what the fuck and kimani tilled her head in a can you believe it way, Sevynn mouth back I know right.

" I can feel y'all doing that silent conversation shit like y'all have twinlepathy its weird" aniya groaned rubbing her eyes continuing " you know what no you guys are right it was nothing I'm panicking for no reason it was... nothing.. and I'm sure jaylen will see it as nothing as well".

"No he definitely will and I can bet he'll make some stupid comment asking next time can he watch" Sevynn said and kimani rolled her eyes nodding " unfortunately true".

She continued " it will be nothing to jaylen but are you sure it's nothing to you..." aniya nodded way to quickly, making kimani think her head was gonna fall off her damn neck.

"Yes no I'm good still the...straightest women you know... I need to.. I...lets go back to the section" kimani and Sevynn exchanged looks before nodding " okay whatever you want" they followed aniya out.

But at the door aniya abruptly turned " oh.. and please don't tell-" " we weren't planning on it" kimani cut her off, and aniya flashed a quick relieved smile " great...I'm great" she mumbled walking out.

——-
At sevynns hotel room

"So she just pushed you against the wall and kissed you?" kimani asked as sevynns hotel room door closed behind them.

"Yea unfortunately of course i immediately pulled away and that's when aniya came in and riah had the audacity to act like I initiated the kiss but aniya didn't believe her and slapped her instead".