.08

Double upload time😆 I like our trade off, you guys comment a lot I give you more of the story, it's great let's keep it up🙂 upload tomorrow as well much loveee.🫶🏾

Kimanis pov
Kimanis hotel room
4 days until the wedding.

Kimani woke up today to her mind racing, she couldn't stop thinking about how she cheated, and how jasmine didn't deserve her playing in her face like this.

Yeah jasmine wasn't the best girlfriend, but some therapy and they could have probably made it work, hopefully they still can, if she doesn't leave her after she finds out she kissed her ex.

Kimanis phone ringing cut her thoughts off, she rolled over in bed to grab her phone off her nightstand, patting her braids through her long braid bonnet.

"Speaking of the damn devil" she mumbled, before picking up " hello".

"Oh I'm sorry baby did I wake you" " no I was already up thinking about ... stuff" "mmh well I'm about to board my plane but I couldn't go hours with no way to contact you and you being mad at me".

"Okay" " so I'm calling to apologize truly for the shit I said last night I love you a lot and I feel like my job is creating a huge wedge between us so me and one of my friends from college have been talking a lot the last couple of months and now it's final and".

Kimani sat up now her back on the head board, I know she not finna tell me she cheating on me or something kimani thought, " okay and" " and I'm quitting my job baby his business should be opening up soon and I'll be able to work with him and get more pto and every thing I'll be home more and I'll be with you at every single function I promise".

Kimanis stomached flipped, something that should make her happy was making her feel incredibly guilty, because here she was kissing her ex while her girlfriend was out tryna be a better girlfriend.

"This is great baby" she said, trying to sound over joyed " I know right no more neglecting you and not spending time with you imma be with you every step from now on".

They said something on the intercoms in the background, " oh that's my plane by baby I love you and I miss you" " bye love ya to" kimani said hanging up.

Her phone then went off again, with a triple text from aniya telling her to get her black ass down stairs for rehearsals, with a sigh she got up.

———
Rehearsals

Kimani got dressed and went down stairs, she took her seat where aniya, jaylen and there wedding planner Miranda, told her too and watched and waited.

As they redirected other people for the people that couldn't show, or just placed people who would look better next to each other.

"Kimani since jasmine isn't here we need to fill this spot" aniya said walking next to her the wedding planner, looking over the clip board "umm we could just put Sevynn next to her" kimani looked up at Sevynn, who was sitting across the room.

Aniya nodded "oka-" " orrrrr" Mrs. Heart interrupted walking up, pointing to the clip board "we could put him there and put Sevynn next to ria-" "NEXT to me is fine" kimani said quickly glaring at her mom, who had the cheekiest smile on her face.

Over her dead body will Sevynn be sitting next to Riahs thirsty ass, Sevynn got up straightening her pony tail on the top of her head, she looked so good with her locs in a half up half down style.

And her outfit consisting of some tan joggers, and a white low cropped shirt, that showed off the bottom of her flat stomach.

Also putting her neck and arms tattoos on display, she looked boyish but in a very girly way, and kimani loved it she tried to take her eye off of her, as she made her way across the room to her.