.17

Guys this book is coming to an end one more chapter left, but don't worry.

Even though it will say completed I will still update random chapters of our mains living their life's happily in a relationship.

Maybe I'll even come back to write them getting married down the line. Thank you all for rocking with me love you guys seriously.🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Sevynn pov
Later on
Hotel lobby

"Are you sure" " for the millionth time yes Sevynn I'm sure I'll be ight" jaylen said sipping his whiskey, while rolling his eyes " but-" " you have been by my side everyday it's okay if you miss this one thing" " but it's not this one thing it's your bachelorette".

"I could've swore we already talked about this why are you bringing it up again" " becauseeee I ain't think you meant it when you said it was fine" jaylen smacked his lips.

"Well I did so go you don't even like basketball and I know for a fact you don't care about the basketball player Trey got me a dinner with you will literally be bored to death" " but but-" " nooo but I promise you it's fine just make sure your here tomorrow to look good as my best women".

"You know how much I like to look good" jaylen laughed " shid you and me both" " I thought you did until you wore that hawaiian shirt".

"That fit was clean as fuck" " to a blind person" " fucking hater yo" " now are you sure..." Sevynn said trailing off, jaylen just glared at her " im not saying it again" " your so goddamn sassy" he laughed " I'm not fucking sassy" " you reall-".

Sevynn was cut off by somebody bumping her slightly while sliding into a seat, she looked over her shoulder to riah in the seat right next to hers, trying but failing miserably to act like she didn't notice Sevynn was right there.

Sevynn looked at jaylen for help but he turned away from her drinking his drink, Sevynn rolled her eyes " sassy asshole" she mumbled to him.

"Oh hey Sevynn" Sevynn sighed turning her whole body to riah, leaning on her hand that was on the counter top " hello riah" "how are you I haven't heard from you since you ran out on me" "I've been good and sorry for doing that.. that was rude of me".

"Yeah but it's okay you can make it up to me tonight... at the strip club" Sevynn eyes almost bulged out her head " your coming with" " hmmp so what do you say i much rather you than a stripper" riah said placing her hand on sevynns knee.

Sevynn quickly moved her hand, and riah eyebrows furrowed " listen riah we had a cool little time together..but..." Sevynn trailed off "so why don't you wanna do it again if we had a good time I know your attracted to me" riah paused.

" I mean the way you felt on me during the party.. it was... I get breathless thinking about it" Sevynn felt kinda bad that she was thinking about kimani the whole time "like I said it was cool but I don't want to go out again I hope you understand" Sevynn said sliding out of her bar stool.

Riah face scrunched up " no I don't understand" she snapped and Sevynn shrugged " enjoy the club tonight riah" Sevynn walked off, she felt riahs eyes on her as she scurried away ready to gossip with kimani.

After waiting for the elevator to come down, the doors opened and out walked aniya and kimani " just the people I was looking for" Sevynn said smiling at them " you ready" aniya asked, Sevynn nodded watching her walk past " okay let me go talk to jaylen first".

" I told her it was some type of bad luck for them to be seeing each other but she told me and I quote she couldn't find a fuck to give" kimani said walking next, to sevynn watching aniya walk into the club room.