.15

HAPPY GAY MONTH YOU GAY BITCHES🏳️‍🌈😘

Kimani pov
The beach

"Wha-whats happening" kimani asked standing in between the two tryna wrap her head around how they got there, and why jasmine was touching Sevynn " she's cute kimani" jasmine said dryly then continued "to bad she's a fucking home wrecker ass bi-".

"Aye jasmine watch your mouth you don't even know her to be talking about her like that she ain't even got nothing to do with this".

Jasmine bitterly chuckled as a tear slipped down her cheek" are we not looking at the same person this is Sevynn your ex she has everything to do with it she fucked you knowing you were still in a relationship".

" I told you it wasn't even like that-" " how kimani please enlighten me" jasmine yelled through angry tears, and sevynn tugged on kimanis hand getting her attention, "imma go y'all seem to have some unfinished business" Sevynn said her face unreadable.

Which made kimani's mind flood with possibilities of what she was thinking about, and one of them was Sevynn leaving her for good, that thought alone was enough to drain the color from her face " stay please it's about to end we have nothing to talk about" " y'all clearly do".

Even if her and jasmine do, it was not more important then what they have to talk about.

"Kimani let her fucking go like she should've when she found out you were in a happy relationship" " happy oh please I've seen orphans happier than y'all's relationship" Sevynn snapped "oh so the bitch finally opens her mouth".

" I recall opening it earlier to decline your advances at me" kimanis head almost broke whipping it around to look at jasmine "you hit on her" " that was before I found out who she was" jasmine spat with venom, alluding to an insult.

"And who am I" Sevynn asked stepping forward tilting her head " y'all can we n-" kimani started but was cut off " wow kimani you really didn't pick a smart one huh how many times do I have to spell it out for you your slut and a home wrecker".

Sevynns jaw ticked her hands balled at her sides, if looks could kill jasmine would be dead in the fucking ocean somewhere " kimani" Sevynn said low in a tone kimani has never heard before, it sent the wrong kind of chills down her spine.

"Handle her before I do" she said then started to walk "yes walk away before I have to lay hands on you like I did your cheating ass girlfriend" jasmine called Sevynn stopped in her tracks whipping around " come again" Sevynn said.

Then her eyes jumped to kimani she scanned her body for a second, before her widen at the slight bruise on kimanis cheek "oh fuck n- kimani move" Sevynn brushing past her, kimani gripped her waist stopping her strides " Sevynn please let me handle her please".

"No fuck that kimani she had no right to put her fucking hands on you" " I got it under control and I kinda deserved it so-" " the fuck you did if you didn't touch her first it was no reason for her to do it to you I don't care how hurt she was".

"Girl fucking bye" jasmine said rolling her eyes, taking out her earrings " we gonna fight or what" Sevynn straighten her back realizing she was better than this.

All this girl wanted was somebody to take her anger and hurt out on, and Sevynn wasn't gonna be the one because it will land jasmine in the hospital, and her in jail.