.01

At 'JTH' AKA "Jewels for The Heart"
Kimani pov

"No I'm closing up right now....... Yes I have the rings I'm getting the dresses tomorrow yes........ well you know I have a business to run" kimani rolled her eyes " stop being a fucking bridezella...... yes you are doing it again...... okay see you in two days........bye I love you".

"Fuck" she sighed out focusing back in what she was doing, which was clearing all the money out from her register. " bye Ms.Heart" " bye Samantha remember we are closed for the week " " okay".

After kimani finished up, what she was doing she locked up and drove to the bank to make a deposit. Then drove home she walked through the door smelling food, she kicked off her shoes going to the kitchen. " heyyy baby it smells good what you cooking" kimani said pecking jazmines lips.

"Some lasagna one of your faves" kimani frowned, pulling herself up onto the counter behind her. " you barely cook any more is there a special occasion" jazmine stopped what she was doing, her back still facing her.

Kimanis frowned deepen, " jaz what's wrong?" " I'm sorry kimani I can't make it to the wedding" " are you serious?" "I'm sorry it's my job" " it's always your fucking job-" " don't be like that mani" she said, reaching out to touch her.

Kimani moved back " don't touch me and I don't want your fucking I'm sorry lasagna Im ordering take out" jazmine sighed, as kimani slid off the counter.

She stood directly infront of her giving her one more look before walking away, jazmine grabbed her arm pulling her into her body. Kimani gasped a bit, and jasmine just stared at kimani her eyes starting to flicker down to her lips, eventually she leaned in and kissed her.

Kimani kissed her back, as jazmine hands slid to the top of kimanis business pants. She then looped her fingers into the hoops of her pants, pulling her waist closer to her deepening the kiss.

She reached up trying to take off her suit jacket, but kimani pulled away " no" she said stopping her. " You don't get to fuck me and think that will make everything alright".

"I wasn't trying to-" " yes you were you do it almost everytime it's a vicious cycle" she continued, "I want to do something important or fun for us or for me but your job comes calling of course you answer so you leave me then you come back here and think that lasagna and a nut will fix it..fuck you".

Kimani said walking off to their bedroom, she grabbed a pillow and a blanket going to the couch and sitting it down " kimani" jazmine said sternly.

"Oh you want a bed go call your job I'm sure they will arrange something for you" " I'm not sleeping on the couch" "I heard the floor is comfortable too" "mani im sleeping in our bed" " no....your not now I'm going for a shower" kimani said turning on her heel.

————

The doorbell rung kimani came out the room going to get it, she felt jazmines eyes on her as she opened it accepting her order. She changed that shit to hand at door just to be petty. She closed the door going to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Stop staring at me jazmine" " you really door dashed when I cooked" " yes I said I wasn't gonna eat your pity lasagna fuck that" jazmine got up form the couch walking to her " baby I hate when your mad at me".

"Then stop doing shit to piss me off just one time I ask for you to be there for me the way I have been there for you in the past I've had to close up my store for you- you know how much money I'm loosing in a day" she paused " but if my baby said she got some shit that she want me to attend imma be there why can't I get the same in return" .

"Because my job is so demanding" " and mine ain't I own a whole fucking shop" " but mine is more...."she trailed off , kimani cut in " you know what.... I know what the problem is you think your job is more important than mine you think I just diddle daddle around with some fucking jewelry".

"Don't put words in my mouth" " didn't have to you have been implying this whole time 'my job is more this my job is more that' why can't we identify that both are jobs are hard and demanding I-" she paused.

"You know what your about to make me loose my appetite good night" kimani said brushing past her " wait wait wait" jazmine said grabbing kimanis waist " what can I do to make it up to you please I don't want you to be mad at me" kimani sat her drink and food down " okay tell your boss you can't take the job this time because you know you do have that option".

Kimani said folding her arms over her chest, jazmine sighed " baby you know I can't-" "right have fun on the couch" kimani said, then grabbed her food and drink leaving.

———-
Next day in kimanis car

"She just gets on my nerves so much sometimes aniya I just be wanting to strangle her ass" " yea girl I understand cause that's ridiculous isn't this like the 20th time she done cancelled on you" kimani nodded like she could see her.

"Yesss bro like I'm so over it" kimani sighed, then continued "anyways let's talk about the wedding to brighten up the mood soooo I got the dresses and I'm now on my way to the airport" aniya squealed.

" I can't wait to see you bestie" " me tooooo I can't believe your getting married and to all people my brother" " I know right seems like yesterday we were all in highschool" kimani sighed " yea".

"Uh speaking of high school kimani you prepared to see Sevynn" kimanis stomach got a weird feeling at the mention of her name, her throat all of a sudden got a bit dry. "Um" she cleared her throat " you know I-haven't really thought about it but yea I'm prepared I honestly don't even really care".

Which is not a complete lie she hasn't really been thinking about her, because she has been doing things to take her mind off of her. "Is she there already" kimani asked " no not yet she told jaylen she'll be here today though sometime later on".

Kimani nodded " okay well I'm almost at the airport" " okay see you love youuu"aniya said hanging up.

~~~~~
Updates are every Friday🙂
Fin.