.13

I liked the number of comments so double upload time! And I also felt bad for leaving y'all on two cliff hangers inna row. Much love🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Sevynn pov
Hotel room
Couple of hours later

After she raided her hotel room, Sevynn sat down on the edge of her bed drinking a small bottle of 'basically juice' wine she found in the mini fridge that sadly wasn't strong enough.

She knew kimani would most likely have something way stronger in her room, she chuckled at that thought before it made her chest tighten and sting, in turn she chugged a bit more wine, this how you know she's fucked up Sevynn doesn't even drink like that.

She sat staring at nothing her thoughts stuck on a loop, she kept on telling herself kimani wouldn't do that to her, the woman she loves is not a user, she's not a liar, she's her everything, it has to be another reason why she has that damned beautiful ring on her finger.

But then the other side of her is arguing back there couldn't possibly be no other reason, she closed her eyes clenching the wine tears slipping down her cheeks, she thanked god she left to go to the bathroom she chuckled so bitterly.

To think she went to the restroom cause she didn't want to watch her break jasmines heart, but in turn she was really out there destroying hers, Sevynn was in so much pain the most pain she's ever been in in her whole life.

She wondered how it went down did kimani just shout yes or did she hesitate, did she even consider her? probably not she probably said yes and jumped into her arms as they kissed.

Sevynns stomach did a flip at that thought it was such a repulsing hurtful thought, she tipped back the small bottle and as she finished her last drop of wine she let her last tears fall, before she sat the empty bottle down and got up to find something stronger.

She hoped and prayed nobody was in the hall or lobby especially not kimani nor her new fiancé, her eyes shut as she moved to the door that words sent a stabbing pain to her gut.

Fiancé.

While infront of the door she inhaled a shaky breath slowly exhaling " okay" she mumbled to herself trying to prepare, she opened her door peeking her head out she saw no one and she silently thanked god then got on the elevator.

In the lobby she lucky say nobody as she made her way to the bar in the club room, she stumbled back upon seeing kimanis mom there laughing with the bartender, twirling a straw around in her drink.

Sevynn wondered if she knew to and all those times she would gush to Sevynn about how good it would be if her and kimani got back together and how she wished kimani was engaged, was any of that genuine or out of malicious intention.

Sevynn scoffed at her wounding thoughts she wouldn't do that....

Right?

Sevynn hated her magnificence ability to overthink everything " Sevynn" Anita broke her out of her thoughts.

"What drink do you want" she nodded her head at the bartender that was looking at her, Sevynn havent even realized she sat down a seat from Mrs. heart she was so engrossed in her thoughts.

"A dry martini please hello Mrs.Heart" Anita physically flinched a little at her order " hi Sevynn that's drinks a bit strong" that's was an understatement one of those strongest just what she needed, she chuckled a bit " yea that's the point".

Anita studied her for a bit before sliding out of the seat, Sevynn thought she was gone until she slid in right next to her " I know what happened Sevynn" " great so kimanis just spreading to everyone about how she humiliated me amazing" Sevynn said dryly.