.05

Next day
Breakfast time
Kimani pov

"Hey mom" kimani said, slipping next to her mom in the breakfast buffet line " hey sweetheart" she replied kissing her on her cheek, then going back to putting stuff on her plate.

Kimani got real silent, fiddling a bit with the bottom of her shorts while making her plate, and her mom noticed glancing at her ever so often.
"So you gonna tell me what's bothering you orrr..." " how you know something's bothering me".

She glanced down at her hand, and kimani frowned moving it "how does everybody know I do that I didn't even know I do that" her mom chuckled "so what is it Kiki".

" Sevynn is my friend which means I need you to stop tryna play match maker because I am happily with Jasmin-".

Anita rolled her eyes, and kimani smacked her lips " don't be like that" " like what- oh shit did I roll my eyes sorry my face can't hide nothing I'm feeling I'm listening though keep going".

" I am happily with jasmine and I know you favor Sevynn over jasmine but Sevynn is the past and jasmine is my future-" " who you tryna convince me or you" " mom" kimani said sternly, Mrs.Heart held up her hands in defense " I'm sorry keep going".

"So please stop tryna play match maker" her mom nodded " okay" kimani sighed in relief that went surprisingly wel-
"I'll just match her with somebody else".

Kimanis eyes widen " w-what" " I'll just match her with somebody else I mean sevynns an exceptional women and is single im sure there is many people here waiting to date her like your cousin Riah".

Kimani felt her eyeball twitch " riah" she questioned trying not to say it through gritted teeth, her mom nodded a smug ass smile on her face " yes you wouldn't mind since you and Sevynn are done right" " I know what your doing mom and-".

"And" her mom repeated then shrugged her shoulders " did riah tell you she wanted Sevynn-" "she might have she might have not that doesn't matter though right because you guys are through" she said then smiled.

Kimani put on her best fake smile " right of course" this time she said it through gritted teeth, "okay great let's go sit".

————
Later on that day
Wedding activity # 4
Field games

Everybody had arrived at a field behind the hotel, jaylen and aniya was standing in front of everybody as they explained each game.

Who has field games at there wedding, apparently jaylen and aniya, aniya said it was jaylens idea originally of course.

"Okay so the games are egg spoon race, three legged race, tug of war, and then a sack race at the end we already counted the guest list and it's a equal number of us so pick y'all partners and reconvene".

Kimani saw out of the corner of her eye Sevynn approaching the field on her phone wearing some black tight Nike shorts, a white tank top, some white socks, and Air Force ones her locs in a bun.

Kimani bit her lip as her eyes skimmed her toned smooth legs and thighs, kimani had a flash back of how's those thighs use to gripped her head while she did unworldly things to her with her tongue.

She felt a faint heart beat pick up down below, and quickly looked away.

Stop thinking about her like that she told herself over and over again, digging her nails dung into her palm, out the side of her eye she saw her mom say something to her cousin Riah. Then they interlocked arms and made their way over to Sevynn " oh fuck no".

Kimani mumbled her legs moving faster than her mind, she made it to Sevynn first, and Sevynn smiled closing her phone giving kimani all her attention " hi" kimani said.