.07

Happy Saturday the comments satisfied me. (and I really wanted to get this chapter out) so double upload for my loves.💕
Ps: I literally did not plan the 7th chapter to be Sevynns first pov—so cool anyways enjoy☺️

Sevynn pov
Roof top date

"Sevynn" kimani stated, her jaw dropping as she stepped out into the night air of the roof top restaurant, " kimani" Sevynn replied nervously, she wanted her to love it.

She stuffed her hands in her pocket rooted to her spot, as she watched kimani look around " oh my god" kimani mumbled " you'n like it"
She asked sheepishly, as kimani spun on her heels slowly admiring the place.

This let Sevynn be able to watch her face, it was lit up with surprise and joy it, looked so good on her and it made Sevynn feel really good. She couldn't hide the smile forming on her face even if she wanted to.

Kimani reached out and hugged her, " I fucking love it" Sevynn instantly melted into her arms, wrapping hers around her waist, after a minute they started pulling away. Sevynn couldn't help her eyes flickering to her lips, they looked so inviting.

" let's sit" Sevynn said looking away, while taking her hand guiding her to the table dead in the center of the other tables, Sevynn pulled her chair out and pushed her in, then sat herself and rang a bell on the table. The restaurant had a inside area that looked to be closed, but clearly wasn't since a worker had came out in a culinary suit.

" I'll take the a glass of white wine surprise me" Sevynn said " and I'll have whatever you bring her" " we'll just take the bottle thank you" the lady nodded walking off.

Kimani looked at Sevynn with a surprised look, and Sevynn chuckled " why are you looking at me like that" " because sevynnnnnn did you rent this place out" Sevynn nodded shrugging, " yea I did" " I mean when did you even get the time".

" I did it bout two days ago and planned on asking you today" " and would've like I said no" " I would have kidnapped you" kimani laughed, shaking her head. A couple of minutes later their wine was being sat down, they then ordered appetizers and started talking.

"This is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me" Kimani said looking at Sevynn with so much love in her eyes, it made sevynns heart beat to speed up, like some love stuck highschool girl.

"I always wanted to do things like this for you when we were young but of course didn't have the money now that I do I'd never stop spoiling you" Sevynn said, reaching out for her hand taking it in hers.

"Especially if I get to see that look on your face every time" kimanis eyebrows scrunched in the cutest way, making Sevynn fall more in love with her "what look" " the one you gave me just now you looked so happy and excited and it made me feel really good".

"This is..." kimani trailed off, as she looked around in almost awe " the best none date dinner you've ever had" Sevynn finished her sentence, making kimani chuckle at her nodding " the best non date dinner I've ever had" kimani repeated.

"You ready to order" kimani nodded, and Sevynn rung the bell after they set their order in, they continued conversation. "So I have actually been meaning to ask you about your business and how it came to be which I think is so sexy that you own one by the way" kimani laughed.

"Okay well after I graduated I took a gap year then I went to college got my 2 years degree in business and started my jewelry business with the money dad left us".

"Your mom let you" Sevynn asked in almost disbelief, kimaninodded " yea we were confident that I would make over the money he had left us" " so in other words y'all were confident you'd get rich and now y'all are".