I watch him as he sits in front of me, on the other side. I asked him why he sweating so hard, did he run here, he sat and said no. "just a stressful day uncle." I smiled. I guess I can play the father figure role today. I look up at the sky. This one particular cloud that looked like a butterfly caught my eye. I didn't say anything, I mean what was there to say? I just found it fascinating, nothing to start a conversation over.

Nephew what could you possibly be going through that got you sweating as you came from a sweatshop or better yet a Sharia dessert, to whom been isolated for 5-12 weeks." Then I chuckled, but he didn't say anything back just shook his head smirking. I slap his hand, "no need to act like that wasn't funny Zaire, 'cause that indeed was funny". This time, my laugh had a little more charisma in it. Zarie laughs too, "You're so corny, old man."

"Well I guess so, but if I am then you are too, it's only right to say since I practically raised you, and you're a little circle of creatures". He gave a very dry laugh and cleared his throat.

"Damn juju, it doesn't seem hot to you out here?" then he started watching his surroundings and look back at me with this guilty look. "nah." I simply put it, not about to sugarcoat shit with this boy and he hiding something. "Before I get to what I have to say, tell me what in you're conscious, I mean you can't say it's nothing when you're heart being delivered on you're sleeves. What's going on man?" what he about to say couldn't rightfully prepare me in any lifetime.

"I got alora, who is Zephaniah's lawyer, pregnant. Possibly. Today she admitted to me that she has been sleeping, with the same man Zephaniah has also been sleeping with, but no only that, last week or so, we also found out she having twins, I think that was the same week we meet tete, but she isn't showing that much right now, but she will eventually, and I just want everybody to know, if that is my kids, they will be around all of us and all that other nice shit. To top off the best bother of the year award. I also slept with Zephaniah's secretary. Zephaniah doesn't know any of this, I don't know to tell her either." Little do this boy know I alright meet alora before. Zephaniah introduced me to her a few months ago. I knew something about that girl was off.

Xoxox cece
Y'all I'm kidding, haha but I will be taking a few hours' breaks it's-

Xoxox ceceY'all I'm kidding, haha but I will be taking a few hours' breaks it's-

In the morning, I am tired. Fanteo. Done. I'll see y'all in a few hours now. I hope y'all enjoying this chapter from what you have read!!

Anandi

"We will take the check now." I look at him, and he looks at our waitress, determined and fierce. We didn't have any drugs or drinks in our system but I'm on cloud 13. "the food was delicious, thank you for bringing me here today." no further words were exchanged but a smile was granted to me. Whew them pearly whites. We stared at each other until the lady came back with the check. "Here you go Cristiano, you guys have a great day." and she walked off. He called her back over. "today I'm paying with card, and I also like my receipt.