thirty-six

I love you

And you three

"Good morning Aviators," Warlock says as he enters the room with Cyclone and Hondo at his side.

As Lucia watches then enter, she notices that both Tyler and Richard are not in the room.

She frowns and looks over at Bob.

He catches her gaze and she nods over to the empty two seats.

He shrugs.

"Before we start our exercise we're gonna go over some basic thing and I want to address some things as well," Cyclones said as he crosses his arms.

"Here at Top Gun, we will not tolerate any proud, play, physical, fighting, or any threats of any kind,"

Bob and Lucia a look at each other, confused before looking back at Tyler's and Richard's empty chairs.

"As you can tell both Phantom and Rage are not present here with us and will no longer be joining us in the program. It's because the two had an altercation outside of the local bar and it was reported back to us," Warlock says, stepping up next to Cyclone.

"Due to their actions, they have both been sent back to their bases,"

Mickey looks over at Logan who sat there with a blank stare.

Logan knew the other pilots were all looking at him.

"Lieutenant Lee, you will be in a single jet for the rest of the program. Lieutenant Garcia, Rage will be waiting for you back at your home base when you finish," Cyclone says.

The two men nod.

"While we're on the topic of the program, graduation is exactly 2 weeks away. So we will be pushing you all harder than before. We will test your strength and make you more stronger. So prepare yourself to leave here more exhausted than when you first walk into the hanger on your first day," Warlock adds.

"With that being said, everyone on the tarmac, we're doing body conditioning to make up for Phantom and Rage's, actions." Hondo says.

There are a few, groans from the Aviators as they stand.

"Maybe after this punishment, you
will all think about your consiquences before your actions". Cyclone says as he watches everyone leave.

"DeAngelis, stay behind," Warlock calls

Bob, Mickey, Logan, and Reuben, stop
and look back At Lucia.

Lucia stops  and looks back at Cycione and Warlock

Hondo puts his hands on Reuben and Logans back.

He walks all four of the men out of the room as Lucia approaches the two Admirals.

Lucia looks at the two men sheepishly

"Yes Admirals?" She asks

They both look at each other before looking back at her.

"We know that you and Tyler had a conversation at The Hard Deck before the events between him and Richard unfolded" Cyclone says

Lucia nods

"What was said?" Warlock asks

Lucia frowns confused.
"I'm not comforuble discussing exactly what I was said, just for his privacy,"

Both Admirals nod

"What can you tell us?"

She takes a deep breath as she crosses her arms benind her back.

"He has been going through something with his family. I offered to listen to him if he wanted to talk about it. But as he went on teling me his problems, he got upset and he left the bar very angrily," Lucia says

Cyclone raises an eyebrow

"What about Richard?" he asks

Lucia shrugs.

"When Tyler tried to leave, It made a scene and Richard came rushing up to me. I did not say anything to him before he too left the bar after Tyler,"

Cyclone nods

"You're  dismissed."

Without saying anything else, licic nods and leaves the classroom.

She approaches the tarmac, and everyone was on the tarmac, doing jumping jacks.

"DeAngelis on the tarmac, 15 jumping jacks" Hondo calls out to her.

Lucia nods as she stands between Reuben and Mickey.

"What happened?" Reuben asked out of breath

"They asked me about the bar," Lucia
answers as she starts doing jumping jacks.

"That's all?" Bob asks as he looks past Reuben to look at Lucia

"Okay methiche" Mickey says annoyed

"You were the one who was tring to sit outside the door to listen," Bob spits back.

Lucia smiles as she looks at him
"50 pushups!" Hondo yells

The 3 friends jump down to their hands, getting into a push up positions.

"Mickey had to be dragged away by Hondo," Logan says

Lucia giggles as she lowers herself down

"Looks like someone else is ficcanaso," Lucia teases.

Mickey smiles as he looks at her.

The both of them lower them selves down at the same time.

"I love you "Micken whispers

"I love you too," she responds

They both shille

"I love you three," Reuben says.

"I love you four" Bob chimes in

Lucia snorts at the two.

Mickey looks at Logan, who is doing his pushups next to him.

"No I love you five?" Mickey asks Logan while smirking.

Logan scoffs.

"Take me to dinner first," he teases.

"Alright to your jets! Let's see you in the air," Cyclone calls out and he and Warlock step onto the tarmac

Everyone stands, dusting their hands on their flight suits.

"See you in the air," Mickey says to Lucia with a smile.

Lucia looks at him and smiles as they all walk to their jets.

"You better come back to me," she says

Mickey scoffs

"I'll always come back to you,"