Chapter 24

Jess's POV:

"Baby, you can open your eyes now" Justin chuckled

"Wow, we actually made it here alive, well done Justin" I said and got out of the car, the paparazzi were everywhere, flashing cameras, i hated it.

"Im sick of these paps" Justin whispered in my ear

"Me too" I took his hand and directed him into the club, ignoring the paparazzi and their questions.

'Is Jess pregnant?!"

"Are you engaged?!"

"Justin! Is it true your cheating on Jess with your ex Jasmine Villegas?!"

Like i said, ignored them.

We got through the doors, it was all quiet, then when Justin walked in..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted and ran over to him, hugging him.

I walked away and over to the bar where i found Demi.

"Hey baby, whats wrong?" I asked, she was just sat there playing with her straw, looking down.

"Jake" She said, Jake was her boyfriend...

"What did he do this time?"

"Its over, he pushed me to the limit! I couldnt take it no more! I've had enough of him and his lies!"

"Aw Demi" I said and put my arm round her "You need to take it easy, dont drink to much"

"Why not? Nothing is going right.. why? Because i cant do anything right! I always mess things up!"

"Thats not true Demi, your an amazing person and hes just a stupid idiot, he doesnt deserve a perfect girl like you" I smiled and hugged her again, she sniffled. "C'mon, we gotta sit at the table, its dinner time"

We walked over, of course their was pleace names, i was next to Justin and Demi, Pattie was on the otherside of Justin.

"Whats wrong with Demi?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Boy troubles, dont worry" He just nodded.

***

We had eaten and now it was time to announce what Pattie had given Justin for his birthday...

"Right Justin, first of all happy birthday hunny" She smiled at him "I bet your wondering what we've got you, well i cant give it to you now but i can show you a picture" She said and pulled a phone out of her pocket, i still had no idea what she'd got him.

"Well Justin, i hope you enjoy this" She said and turned her phone around, i couldnt believe this.

"This. Is. The. Best. Birthday. Ever" He was speechless, so was i! A frickin huge house in LA! Who wouldnt be jealous?! Now i guess Justin will move out and i'll be with Pattie, how fun.

"This is for both of you, by both of you i mean you Justin, and Jess" She looked at me and smiled, i lifted my head up and covered my mouth with my hand

"Thank you Pattie" Was all i managed to say.

Justin turned to face me and then stood up.

"I'd like to say thank you to my mom, for everything, you've always been there for me and im so grateful for that. I thank Scooter and the rest of my crew for finding me and taking me this far and most of all i thank my beautiful girlfriend Jess" He looked down at me, i blushed, he put his hand out which i took and stood up next to him.

"You've always been there for me and im always gonna love you i know in the past i treated you really bad but im still making it up to you and i wont stop here, you actually deserve much more than me"

"But i dont want more" I replied.

"I love you" He said in front of everyone

"..I love you too" I smiled, without warning he placed his soft lips on mine, i would have carried on if we wasnt stood in front of all these people. But then everyone cheered, we then took our seats again.

Justin put his hand on my thigh.

"Justin dont.."

"Dont what?" He smirked and ran his hands up and down my leg.

"Justin you know what im on about" I said and removed his hand from my leg.

"But i cant wait any longer, i want you"

"Im sorry but this is your birthday dinner, you cant just leave"

"Who said we had to leave?" I lifted my eyebrow up at him

"Oh Justin, wait" Everyone started to leave the table and walk over to the dance floor, i decided to tease Justin.

"C'mon" I said and took his hand, leading him to the dance floor.

The song that was playing was Evacuate the dance floor. I started to grind up against Justin, i knew that i was teasing him.

"Babyy" He moaned "Wait till we get home"

"And what will you do about your mom being home?"

"Shes not, shes staying with Bonnie tonight" Justin whispered in my ear.

I felt Justin had changed, as he was getting older i think that he thinks that he can do what ever he wants, but thats not true, he just turned 17...

***

I walked through the door and threw my bag down and slipped my heels off, Justin quickly took his shoes off and walked up to me.

"Someone was being a bad girl back there"

"And someone looks inpatient" I huffed

"C'mon then" I took his hand as we walked up the stairs together and entered his room, straight away his lips were on mine, he was roughly kissing me, never had Justin been like this, i think he had a bit too much to drink.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked

"Well it is my birthday..."

"Your totally pissed"

"No im not" He said and forced his lips back onto mine "Jess, its my birthday and cant this be like my second present?"

"...Fine"

I wasnt happy with him.

*********

Well Justin's birthday is over with!

Im writing this and Justin has just turned 19 so its hard for me to go back years, i miss him being 16 though:( Now they're saying he even raped a girl... not true! :L

Vote and Comment pleaseee :)) xox