Chapter 9

Jess's POV:

I woke up in Justin's arms, it was a little creepy.

"Justin? You awake?" All of a sudden i got shoved out the bed and was on the floor.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry Jess" He chuckled and bent over the side of the bed, i got to my feet and rubbed my eyes

"Wow its 10 already! We're meant to be meeting Scooter in an hour!"

"Its cool, we have time" I shook my head and walked out of his room, straight into mine, i was going to have a shower first.

I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom which was attached to my room.

***

I dried my hair off and walked out with only my towel around me, who was sitting on the bed staring at me? Justin. I screamed.

"Get out!"

"Gee, i was only asking if i could borrow a brush" He rolled his eyes at me, i walked over to my dresser and shoved the brush in his hands, my grip tighened on my towel.

"Now get out!" I screamed again

"Ok ok" He winked at me before he walked out, what was he doing to me?! First he hates my guts then says sorry now hes flirting with me! He did that on purpose.

I locked my bedroom door and quickly got changed, i threw on some shorts and a tank top, i wore a jean jacket to cover up my cuts even though it was boiling hot outside.

"You can have your brush back now" I heard a banging on the door, i walked over and answered it, snatching the brush out of his hands and walking back over to my dresser to finish my makeup.

"Someones grumpy"

"You dont just walk in like that Justin!"

"Look, i needed a brush!"

"Next time just take it!" I hadnt been paying much attention to Justin but once i was ready i looked directly at him, he was messing up my mind.

"I dont know what you think your doing Bieber but its not working, im still afraid to even look at you let alone talk to you, this problem wont go away so quickly Justin, you think one night can make up for the pain and the hurt you gave me? Its going to take alot longer than that" As i turned to walk out of the room Pattie was standing in the doorway, she heard everything.

"Justin... What have you been doing?" Justin gave me a death glare and rolled his eyes at me, i stormed past Pattie and out the room, down the stairs.

***

Justin's POV:

"Justin... What have you been doing?" I glared at Jess before rolling my eyes at her, she stormed out immediately, leaving me to explain to my mom.

"Look mom, its in the past now-" I got cut off

"Its obviously not in the past Justin! Now, i dont care what you did but i suggest you stay well away from her apart from when your needed because that poor girl is suffering"

She rolled her eyes at me and stormed off out the room, after Jess. I quickly followed.

I properly listened to Jess last night and i did feel bad, i felt awful, i've been treating her like shit and everything i do now causes more mess!

I wanna be friends with Jess, start new as i'd planned, i guess over that last couple of years i took all my pain and anger out on her, i didnt realise what i did and how it hurt.

But yeah, i guess im a flirt.

"Justin hurry up!" My mom shouted, i ran down the stairs and out to the black range rover that was waiting outside, i didnt know the driver, he was a big man.

"Justin, meet Kenny" I shook his hand.

"Kenny is one of your bodyguards, he will also be driving you where your needed to be and that counts for both of you, now get in the car or we'll be late"

My mom sat in the front with Kenny so i had to get in the back with Jess, it was so awkward.

"Jess..."

"What?"

"Sorry about earlier"

"Its fine" She said as she was looking out the window.

***

We walked into this massive building and got directed into a small studio, there stood who i think was our manager.

"Hello! Im so glad you could both be here!" He said and charged over to us "Im Scooter braun, you must be Jess and Justin?!"

"Yep" We both said

"Im so glad to finally meet you both! I hope your night went well and that you settled in alright"

"Yeah, we did thanks"

"Come, take a seat" So we did, me and Jess were both silent.

"So as you heard, im offering to give you both a recording contract" I shifted in my seat, a big smile on my face.

"I think your both amazing singers and deserve alot more, would you like to take it?"

"Yes!" We both said at the same time, we had to talk about it, Scooter had to explain before we signed the papers.

"Thank you!" We smiled "Right as you may know, theres a show coming up in two weeks time on the beach, i suggested you two to sing"

"Cool"

"As a duet" I gulped and was speechless, no no no.

"As its in two weeks time you both have time to write a song together!" I cant believe this. "And to help you we've gotten in a friend of ours" Scooter smiled "Demi!" He called, my mouth dropped open.

"I cant do this" Jess said before she pushed back from the desk and walked out the room, her hand covering her face.

********

Demi is helping them with lyrics to a duet, ohh no..

Vote and Comment :)