Chapter 19

Jess's POV:

She deserved it, i could of killed her right there and then. I looked up at Justin who had now got a guiltily face on.

"Thanks for embarrassing me like this Justin, thanks alot" i wiped my tears with the backs of my hands as i walked out of the house, i heard my name being called, i didnt respond.

"Jess! Please let me explain!" Justin shouted, i stopped and turned around.

"How long?"

"What?"

"You heard me, how long"

"A week atleast, look i just broke up with Demi and i needed someone, Jas was there for me and it just sort of happened but then i realized i didnt love her, i loved you and i still do!"

"But that kiss wasnt a dare was it?"

"Uh, no.. But it didnt mean anything! I swear!"

"Im going home" i sniffled and walked on, he still called my name but i didnt reply.

***

Once i reached home no one was in, i found a note on the table from Pattie, it read;

'Staying at Bonnie's tonight, we hope you two have fun, Justin wanted to make it special for you Jess, i had to leave the house.. But i will be back tomorrow for around 12ish, tell Justin everything's ready:) -Pattie xx'

Everything's ready? Too be quite honest i couldnt care less at the moment. I kicked my heels off and then made my way up the stairs and stopped when i saw a light flickering in Justin's room, i slowly turned the handle and took a step in,it was beautiful.

There were candles and roses, rose petals on the floor and bed, chocolates and everything more. I wiped a tear from my eye, knowing it was a waste of time.

I turned around and walked out of his room, i sat down at my dresser and took off my makeup then i heard a rather large bang, Justin's back.

I quickly ran out of my room and into his, still in my dress. I jumped on his bed and just sat there, waiting for him to come up. Eventually the door opened and he walked in, he noticed me on the bed but didnt do anything, he just took off his shoes.

"I thought you disappeared again" I shook my head. Slowly he walked over and sat on the bed next to me.

"Im so sorry, i wanted this to be perfect but i just ruined it like usual"

"Its not ruined" I smiled and crawled across so i was on top of him, my legs ether side of him.

"Im sorry"

"Its fine" I smiled "Thanks for all this, its amazing"

"Anything for my one and only girl" He chuckled, i put my hands on his chest and pushed him back on the bed, i bent down and started kissing him, his hands were on my hips, getting close to my butt.

Then he flipped us so he was now on top, down on me. "Justin, im ready" I said, he gave a big smile and smashed his lips back onto mine.

"You sure?" He said with his hand on my zipper to my dress, i bit my lip and nodded.

I arched my back in order for him to slide down the dress, he slid it down and off then threw it on the floor where the rest of our clothes went

"Your so beautiful" He whispered in my ear

***

Jess's POV:

I woke up in Justin's arms, remembering last night, ugh. I looked up and saw he was still alseep. I sat up and rubbed my head, it hurt.

"Morning cutie" He said, i turned my head and saw him grinning "Have fun last night?"

"I guess" I giggled, he smiled "Uh Justin, what did you do when i left the party last night because i know you didnt come straight back.."

"Oh, had to say bye to everyone, that was really it" He ran his hands through his hair, i wasnt believing him.

***

**FLASHBACK**

Justin's POV:

I walked back into Demi's house and saw everyone staring, i just ignored them and walked over to Demi.

"Where is she?" Demi asked

"She just walked off, wheres Jas?" Noticing she wasnt on the floor anymore.

"In the bathroom, getting cleaned up"

"Thanks" I said and turned

"Tell her she can leave once shes done!" Demi shouted as i made my way towards the bathroom, finally i found it, there stood Jas looking a mess.

"Thought you would have chased after your girlfriend" She rolled her eyes.

"She walked off alright? Jas that was out of order, you know i get mad easily and shout, you did that on purpose!"

"Maybe i did, maybe i didnt, what does it matter? She probably doesnt even want to go near you anymore" She chuckled

"Your fucking unbelieveable! I should have believed Jess when she told me about you!"

"And why didnt you?" She turned away and looked be straight in the eyes, i looked down. "You didnt because you knew you couldnt possibly believe her over your girlfriend, me"

"Ex girlfriend and just you remember that or i'll be back"

"Like to see you try"

"I never wanna fucking see you again!" I shouted and stormed out, i was so close to hitting her but i did not want to start that again.

Now i'd have to go home and apologize to Jess, how long this was going to take i dont know, was just hoping that she was home and safe, i was worried, i shouldnt have let her walk away into the darkness like that, i was an idiot.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

***

"Really?" Jess asked

"Yeah" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to my chest, i kissed her head softly.

"Whats the time?" She asked, i grabbed my phone and turned it on.

"Just 10 to 12" I smiled

"Shit Justin! Your mom will be home soon! She cant walk in on this!" Jess panicked

"Gee, calm down" I chuckled

********

Awh, im trying to think of ideas.. i already sort of know how its going to end... if its good or bad im not telling you, have you figured out whos playing Jess? It will come clear in the ending...