Chapter 7

-A Week Later-

Jess's POV:

Well this week has been very strange, but its started again.. Justin beats me.

Its like nothing happened its the same, i get the same creepy texts and start to cry again, Chaz and Ryan have turned to me too, they all gang up on me, not one of them looks guilty.

"Stop!" I screamed, it was no use, i was constantly getting beaten, right in my stomach, it hurt so bad

Then i felt something hard hit my head, i blacked out, i couldnt breathe and i was bleeding terribly, i could only hear faint voices.

"Gee, we took it too far this time!"

"We gotta get outta here!"

"Justin! We just cant leave her!"

"Oh c'mon"

"Justin! Shes bleeding for gods sakes!"

"Im leaving tomorrow, going to LA, who cares!" LA? Tomorrow? Me too.

Then i blacked out.

***

I woke up in a hospital bed, as i slowly opened my eyes i saw Justin outside the door, next to Demi, they hadnt realised i was awake.

Justin had his hands on Demi's waist, i had to look twice, then they kissed, they kissed. My heart shattered, not only is my only bestfriend kissing my enemy i slightly felt jealous, no, it cant be possible.

I laid back on the bed, thats when Demi came charging through the door, i was speechless.

"Your awake!" She said and ran over, wrapping her arms around me

"How long?" I gulped and muttered when Justin slowly walked in.

"Excuse me?" Demi asked, puzzled

"How long" I repeated, she took a step back, tears were forming in my eyes "H-How could you do this to me?"

"Its not her fault who she falls in love with" Justin spoke

"Shut the fuck up Justin!" I screamed

"Jess, calm down, only a couple months" Demi said, thats when i started to cry, how can she do this to me? Date the boy that constantly beats me to death? Why was he even here?!

"Just get out and leave me alone! I dont want to see you ever again!" i screamed

"Bitch" Justin muttered under his breath as he walked out, Demi gave one last glace at me, tears filling up her eyes, i shook my head, she turned and painfully walked out the door.

***

Justin's POV:

I was not expecting to have to go with Jess to the hospital, i originally called Demi but Demi also wanted me there.

As soon as i walked in i could tell Jess was jealous, it was in her sparkly brown eyes, snap out of it Justin!

"She hates me now!" Demi kept moaning on the car ride back to mine.

"Trust me, she dont hate you as much as she hates me, your bestfriends, it will go away"

"But her memory wont! Everything you did to her! You hurt her and beat her! Your the reason why shes lying on that bed! The doctors we'rent even sure if she was gonna wake up!" She screamed

"Please baby, calm down"

"Stop the car"

"What?"

"I said stop the car" She repeated, more harsh this time, slowly the car came to a stop, she flung open the door and jumped out.

"Im going to get my stuff from my hotel and im goin back to LA"

"Your leaving with me tomorrow!"

"Nope, im sure there will be a flight this evening, its over Justin, i should never ever have gone near you in the first place your just trouble"

"Please Demi.." I begged

"No Justin, you dont even love me! You love her! You beat her and bully her but i've seen the way you look at her, your the reason she may have died, she still cuts because of you, i have a feeling she wont last much longer and thanks to you she got no one, i was all she had but now she doesnt want me around ether"

"I love you Demi!"

"Thank yourself for everything Justin! Its all on you!" She screamed and slammed the car door shut, i watchd her walk off down the street, i slumped i my seat.

I've ruined my life, her life, Demi's life, even Chaz and Ryan's life, im no use.

Tomorrow im going to LA, fresh start with my mom, unfortunetly i have to stay in a house with my mom and another new singer, boy or girl i dont know but otherwise they've got no where to stay, Scooter said we'd be working together, hmm..

I drove back home and finished off my packing, my mom finished hers off, we were all ready to go, our flight was at 6am sunday morning so i wouldnt get long sleeping, sleep on the plane.

***

Jess's POV:

Finally i arrived home, i had to quickly finish off packing, it was already 11pm and i needed to sleep, early morning flight.

I would be going alone, my mom has to stay in canada and look after my father so i need to make new friends, it will be good because its gonna be a new start.

I was told by Scooter that im living with another new singer, i dont have a name or gender but it will be them and there mom, atleast i wouldnt be alone, it would be fun i guess.

I was sorta hoping that it wasnt a boy because it would be quite awkward sharing a house with a boy... whoever it is, they're 15 too so hopefully we get along well.

********

Omg:o

Guess who shes sharing a house with yet? :O

Did you guys hear about Justin on the news, he felt dizzy and he ran off stage, he couldnt breathe and Chaz took him to the hospital after he finished his concert! 7/3/2013! How sweet was he!:)

Vote and Comment please! Sorry for the spelling mistakes and missing out letters, i cant be asked to check it:)