Chapter 4

Jess's POV:

I've been receiving texts, threats that if i dont come, so here i am, walking up the address im shaking and i feel ill.

I looked around, no way could this be Justin's house, it was pretty big, nice, looked alright. I walked up the white steps and knocked on the door, a very young lady with long brown hair answered the door.

"Hello, you must be here to see Justin?"

"A-Are you his mom?" I asked her

"Yes, would you like to come in?" She smiled, she seemed very friendly

"Is Justin in?"

"Yes, upstairs with his friends" She smiled again, i took a deep breath and nodded, i walked inside, my mouth dropped open.

"So whats your name hun?" I span around and answered her

"Um Jess" I replied

"Nice name, mines Pattie, nice to meet you Jess" She smiled and hugged me "The boys are up stairs" She smiled

"Okay, thanks.."

"Oh, can you tell the boys im leaving now" She said, grabbing her cases..

"Excuse me?" I gulped

"Im going to Spain for a week" She smiled

"Sure, i'll tell them" I slowly made my way towards the stairs, taking everything in, this house was lovely.

I reached the top of the stairs and walked down the hall, i heard the door shut downstairs and all of a sudden i got knocked out.

***

"Oh good shes awake" I rub my eyes and sit up, i notice im in an attic with the boys surrounding me, i was as scared as hell.

"W-What do you want?"

"Well Chaz, i guess me and Ryan will leave it to you" I turned and looked Justin straight into his eyes, he looked at mine and down again, walking out the room with Ryan.

The door shut. "I guess we should finish where we left off yesterday" I gulped and shuffled backwards, he came up right close to me

"Chaz!" i screamed, pushing him off me, no use.

"Thats right baby, moan my name" He smashed his lips onto mine forcefully, i moaned and tried to force him off, then his hands were on the buttons on my shorts undoing them.

"Please" I cried, eventually he wiggled my shorts off me, i was crying, in tears, he was kissing and biting on my neck.

He lifted my top over my head with me screaming and crying, moaning and kicking. Then he stopped, he didnt move

"Why" Was all he said, i folded my arms into my chest until he brought them back out, looking at the cuts on my arm where i've been cutting myself, it made me cry even more.

"Wanna know why? Because of you! You Chaz! Justin and Ryan! My mom and dad! My life is messed up, i cry every night, you all beat me and leave me, thats why im covered in bruises and then i cut myself because of it!"

"Jess..." He sighed and looked down

"Dont bother Chaz" I wiped my tears with the palms of my hands, he then took my hands and stared at me, it was sort of creepy.

"What do your parents do?"

"Its none of your buisness, why would you care anyway?!"

"Look Jess, i've messed up too y'know, i never wanted this, but please, it stays between you and me" I sat there for a while and eventually nodded my head slowly.

"My dad goes clubbing every night, he comes home drunk and pissed, when i get up each morning i find him on the floor, sometimes i wonder if hes still alive, then my mom takes everything out on me, she shouts and screams, i feel like im not worth anything" I cried

"Jess..."

"Oh and then i come to school and get beaten by you lovely boys, only to return back home to the same fucking life! Everyday i dont want to live anymore, no one would care if i died, i get called names, quite stupid actually, the only bestfriend i have is in america, i talk to her by phone and text and shes the only one who knows im suffering" I sniffled

"Jess, i didnt know" He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest while i sobbed into his shirt, i must have looked a mess.

"You should tell Justin Jess"

"No, he wouldnt care! He doesnt give a shit about me or my family all that concerns him is wether im alive or dead!" I cried

"Thats not true"

"Really? Really Chaz? You dont go through what i go through, i hate everything, i dont know why im still here no one wants me"

"Justin needs to see, hes not as bad as you think"

"You would have raped me!" I screamed, he was silent

"Let me go and talk to him ok? You just sit here" He smiled and got up, walking out of the room, i sat with my back against the cold wooden wall, my legs pulled to my chest, crying my eyes out.

***

Justin's POV:

"What do you mean you cant do it?!"

"You need to listen to her Justin, Justin, she cuts herself, why? Because of us"

"Good!"

"Oh Justin you really are selfish arent you? I didnt think you was that bad a friend to start off with but now that girl needs a friend"

"She-" I got cut off by Chaz.

"Justin!"

"Fine!" I turned the door lock and opened it, only to get shoved in and the door locked again, i was banging on it, Chaz wasnt unlocking the door, i was stuck with her..

***

Jess's POV:

I heard shouting from another room then Justin walked inside the room, the room was locked, Justin was shouting for Chaz to open it, i was scared of him.

Then he turned to me, i forgot i was only in my bra and underwear so it was really awkward

"You gonna explain?" He walked over, staring at my chest

"Why should i?" I wiped my eyes again, he bent down and grabbed my wrist, lifting my arm up

"Thats why" He roughly let go and slid down the wall next to me.

I shuffled away a bit, i was so scared if he hurt me.

*******

Kidnapped.. Will Justin understand??