Chapter 13

Jess's POV:

-A Month Later-

Me and Justin have been so close the past month, he was taking me out for dinner tonight in a resturant.

We've both been writing songs and are together nearly all the time, nothing of Demi. I could say me and Justin were more or less bestfriends now.

I put on a long red dress and red lipstick, black heels but you couldnt see them, i put my hair in a low side bun.

The paparazzi were now starting to surround us and many people were ether hating on us or they loved us.

I walked down the stairs and joined Justin at the bottom, he was in black jeans, white supras and a white top, he looked good

"Woah.. you.. look.."

"Bad right?"

"No way, you look amazing"

"Why thank you" I smiled as he helped me out and into the limo, Kenny was driving.

"So you two going on a date?"

"No!" I quickly replied, Justin stayed quiet

"Oh"

"Just friends" I smiled

Finally we arrived, i stepped out the car, Justin walked along next to me.

"Chaz and Ryan are coming too" I stopped dead in my tracks,did i just hear Chaz and Ryan? I span on my heels and glared at him.

"Why?" I hissed

"I havent seen them in a month, they're my bestfriends y'know" I shook my head and walked inside without him, i took my seat at our table, i noticed it was for 5 people, thats not right.

Anyway i sat down and waited, they all came in like idiots. Justin took a seat next to me, Chaz and Ryan opposite, i got dressed up for nothing really.

"You remember Jess right?"

"How could we forget?" I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

"Uh, Justin, why is there 5 seats?"

"She hasnt got here yet" She?

But then 'she' walked through the door "Sorry im late" Demi said and took a seat on the end of the table, i was surrounded by the people i hated, i wasnt liking Justin so much at the moment ether.

Anyway the night went on then Chaz and Ryan said something they shouldnt have, Justin couldnt help but laugh at his comment, Demi sat in silence, she knew what i was going to do.

"Do it" She mouthed and so i did.

"Demi, could i take your milkshake quickly"

"Sure girly" She winked, i smiled and gladly took mine and hers in each hand, i stood up and walked behind Chaz and Ryan who were still in fits of laughter

I dumped it straight on there heads, shaking the glass to make sure i got it all out.

"Im not scared of you anymore and i suggest you dont play your stupid little games with me anymore" I glared at Justin before i walked off into the girls bathroom, Demi joined me.

"Well done back there"

"Thanks" I shrugged my shoulders

"Just ignore them, they dont even deserve to be in the same room as you, let alone table"

"I just cant believe Justin did this to me! He knows that we dont get on and never have done!"

"Actually he wanted us to be there because he was going to ask you out, he wanted to show his friends how much you meant to him, hes Justin, he cant help laughing at them, hes stupid, hes a boy"

"He was actually going to ask me out?"

"Yes! Thats why he wanted you to dress up, it wasnt just no ordinary dinner, he really likes you Jess and he never behaved like this with me, your just special to him, you've known him all your life too! Lets face it, you've always been bestfriends even though what happened"

"I've ruined everything! Great!"

"No you havent! Atleast you didnt pour it on Justin! Now, are you gonna come out here with me or sit in here?"

"Well i cant stay here can i?" I chuckled and walked out with Demi.

I walked back over to the table, Chaz and Ryan now had towels, wiping themselves down.

"Justin, im so sorry, i didnt realised and i got really mad and-" I got cut off.

"Jess, will you go out with me?"

"Yes" I smiled

"I only brung these idiots here to show them what you meant to me, they said they'd behave and im not mad at you for doing what you did" He smiled back

"Can we just go home now?"

"Sure" He took my hand

***

When we arrived back i took my shoes off and my makeup, i let my hand hang loose. I looked a mess but i didnt care, i knocked on Justin's door, i had to ask him a favor.

"Justin, its me" The door opened

"Yes?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure"

"Can you undo my dress for me?"

"Yeah sure, turn around" He lifted my hair out the way and over my shoulder.

I felt Justin's cold hands on my arms, pulling the zip down the back, then i quickly span back around.

"Thanks" I smiled

"Your welcome" He softly kissed my lips before i walked back into my room.

********

Bit of a disaster there right? But now they're dating:D

Idk what can happen next D;