Chapter 21

-6 Months Later-

The past couple of months has been crazy, i had to return to Canada in the first half to go to my moms funeral, it was so upsetting but Justin kept comforting me, holding me by his side.

I done some research because still the cops have caught the killer and i was really worried. My dad has had to of gone into a home because with the stress of my mom dying he tried to kill himself too. That made everything 10x worse.

But me and Justin have also been working on our albums, his was called My World, it included 10 tracks;

-Baby-Somebody to Love-U smile -Stuck in the moment -Runaway love -Never let you go -Overboard -Eenie Meenie -Up and That should be me.

Mine was called Kiss and tell, it included 14 tracks, 4 more than Justin so i was quite proud;

-Kiss and tell -Falling down -I wont apologize -I promise you -Crush -Naturally -The way i loved you -More -As a blonde -I dont miss you at all -Stop and erase -I got u -Tell me something i dont know and Headfirst.

And guess what? Its christmas.

Me and Justin went away on our own for christmas, everyone thought we deserved a break so we booked a place out on the lake in the snow in a cabin, it looked nice.

I walked through and dumped my bags down in a room, thats when i noticed there was only one bedroom and one double bed.

"Justin.." I turned to face him.

"What?"

"Dont tell me we ran out of money so we couldnt afford another bed"

He chuckled "Dont be silly, i just like being with you" He smiled and kissed my cheek

"Im getting changed so i feel more comfy, so get out"

"This is my room to y'know" He laughed

"So what? Im changing" He totally ignored me and jumped on the bed, on his phone.

"Its not like i havent seen anything before"

"Fine! Stay!" I went through my case and got out some sweat pants and a tank top, as i got changed i could tell Justin was watching me.

"Right, now i wanna watch a film so move over!" i said and jumped on the bed.

"Ok ok, im watching it too, what film?"

"Any, dont make it scary, i've had enough" He chuckled at my comment.

"Alright, how about the notebook?"

"I know you love that film" I chuckled "Go on then" He smiled and put it in, jumping on the bed again.

He put his arm around me, i snuggled into his chest, his chin resting on my head.

2 Hours later the film did end, Justin was asleep. I sat up and put the covers over him, then i wnet on his phone, i noticed on his pictures he took some of me changing, rude. I deleted them.

Then i went on his texts, immediately i clicked on the one from Chaz, i scrolled to the top, it went back 3 months.

"Please tell me you didnt..." Justin said

"Didnt what? lol"

"Kill Jess's mom Kate!!"

"Lol justin, you must be stupid thinking i killed her, i wouldnt even know where to start"

"Ever since you took jess im worried!"

"Well dont be... it wasnt me! i wouldnt even go anywhere near that thing and her family"

"I swear chaz, if you done it i will kill you and i'll make u suffer -_-"

"Woah justin, calm down!! LOL!"

"Im glad you find this funny ......."

"So hows you and Jas going?"

And he didnt reply. Could Chaz actually do it?

I went back onto his messages, saw mine and Jasmine, no no no. But i clicked on it and read it, i had too, the conversation went back 2 months.

"Heeeey baby xx" She said to him.

"Jas, why do you still have my number??"

"Well im hardly gonna deleted it lol xx"

"I thought i told you to stay away?"

"Well i am, i've moved on justin, i've found another boy and hes gonna love me way more than you every did!xx"

"Did you not get my point last time?!"

"Anywayss.. hows jess dealing with her mom problem?xxx"

"Why do you care?"

"Lol i dont, bored, need something to talk about:))xx"

"Piss off Jas"

"We should meet up sometime:)xx"

"No chance"

"Pleaseee:("

She kept begging but Justin never replied, i looked at his call history, nothing, damn.

Then he woke up.

"How did you get my pasword?" He moaned

"Its too easy Justin, you need a harder one" I said and passed his phone back to him.

"I'll change it" He chuckled

"And someone was a perv earlier"

"Excuse me? I couldnt help it"

"Next time maybe you can get some popcorn along with your pictures which are now deleted.

"Theres still one" He chuckled

"What? Where? You didnt.."

"Oh but i did" He chuckled, i hit him with a pillow.

"Twitter?"

"Nope"

"Instagram" He nodded and smirked, i knew which one it was aswell, it was me in only my underwear and bra.

"Delete it!" I shouted

"No!" I kept hitting him with the pillow, then i straddled him

"Delete it"

"Nope"

"You delete it otherwise your not gettng another kiss from me"

********

Ooo, naughty girl on Justin's phone;) lol Vote and Comment :) xox