Chapter 15

Jess's POV:

I walked along the beach, i told Demi i wanted to be alone.

It was cold and quiet, no one was here. Then i felt a hand over my mouth and being yanked back, my head hit something and i blacked out

***

I woke up, i kept rubbing my head, i felt a lump on my head.

"Good your awake" I heard a chuckled of a boys voice, it wasnt Justin's.

"W-What am i doing here?" My vision was blurred but soon i could see clearly now and for the first time in a while i was scared.

"You've been a naughty girl Jess"

"Thats why us two are here, you dont need Justin.."

"A couple of months ago you both cared! What happened?!"

"Oh, we still care" Chaz came closer to my face "Just not for you" He said, slapping me, i tried to reach forward but my hands were tied behind my back, i was on the floor in a corner, i in cold dark room.

"Justin will find me!" I shouted

"Your baby doesnt know where you are, probably too busy making out with Jasmine" They chuckled

Chaz's phone started to ring so he quickly got up and left the room, leaving me with Ryan.

"Hey Ryan"

"What?" He said and come closer

"I thought you were meant to be Justin's bestfriends?"

"We are"

"What do you think Justin will say when he finds out that his bestfriends have kidnapped me?"

"Justin doesnt care about you, isnt it obvious, we're doing him a favor here"

"Come here" Ryan looked puzzled "Come closer" So he did, our faces were inches apart, thats when i lifted my knee up and got him right in his privates, he rolled over and fell on the floor in a heap, wincing with pain when Chaz walked in.

"What did you do to Ryan?"

"What he deserved, who phoned?"

"None of your buisness" He helped Ryan up and sat him down in another room, i tried to break free but it was no use.

***

Justin's POV:

We'd gone to the hotel Chaz and Ryan were staying at, no one home, it was around midnight now, we'd been looking for hours and nothing.

"Justin, we cant keep looking"

"We have too!"

"Justin, its early in the morning, we've been looking for hours and your out of your mind, just go home and get some rest"

"Fine"

That night i couldnt sleep, i was worried sick, i went on twitter, i had 1 Million followers, wow.

I tweeted '@Justinbieber: If anyone sees my girl tell me:( Jess has been gone hours now and everyones staring to worry #ComeHomeJess'

Before i knew it #ComeHomeJess was trending, 3d top trend in the world, i couldnt believe it.

***

-A Week Later-

I woke up with still nothing fromJess, its been like this fir a week nothing, i've stayed in bed, cant be asked to get up.

I tried to phone Chaz, no answer, Ryan, no answer. Then i was scrolling through my phone and noticed that when i phoned Chaz last week, the address it came up with wasnt his hotels address..

Oh no.

I quickly phoned Demi and explained, i told her to meet me at mineas soon as she was ready so i had to quickly get dressed.

Once she arrived i jumped straight into her car, i couldnt wait for my mom to get ready, we drove to the address that was on the phone.

***

Jess's POV:

I got free and started banging on the wooden door, i was too weak to break free. I shouted and screamed but no one came then the door got forced opened by Chaz who then locked it again.

"Shhh, we dont want to wake Ryan now do we?" I started backing away, Chaz was scaring me.

"Just let me go!"

"We havent got what we wanted yet, have we Jess?"

"Please Chaz" Before i could say no more his lips were roughly attached to mine, forcing my mouth open with his tounge, i tried so hard but i had no strengh to compete.

"Jesss" He moaned, i tried to push him away but it didnt work, then there was a loud bang at probably the main door to this wooden place.

"I'll be back baby" He whispered and got up and walked out, i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand

Ew ew ew.

Who was at the door? I wondered..

I tried to get to my feet but i had no strengh, i couldnt sleep at all, definetly not on the hard wodden floor.

********

Whos at the door? ...

Vote and Comment :) xox