Chapter 6

-3 Days Later-

Justin and the boys have totally ignored me which was odd, i havent seen them anywhere these past days, Demi has 4 days left in Canada before she has to return to LA, its quite annoying.

All of a sudden i felt a tight grip around my waist, pulling me down an alley, i ended up in a heap on the floor, it was silent. I looked up and saw Justin not looking very happy at all.

"What do you want?" I shouted and crawled backwards

"I want my dad back, but obviously i cant have that because you took him away from me!" He shouted

"How many times do i have to tell you! I didnt kill him!" I shouted back. "Look Justin, you know my dad didnt kill him ether, it was none of my families fault! The man that shot your dad is now in prison! My dad wasnt shot because he got out of the house! Stop taking it out on me!" I cried

He didnt speak, he stood there for a moment in silence before he sunk down the opposite brick wall, he started.. crying?

"Justin?"

"Fuck off Jess"

"You tugged me down here!" I shouted back, he shook his head and burried his head in his hands.

"I miss him so much"

"I know" I replied, i slowly got up and walked over to him, i crouched down next to him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him, he was so cold.

"Your freezing"

"I know" He nodded and tightened his grip on me

"Justin, i am really sorry about your dad but you cant do this anymore, what would your dad be thinking of you? How would he feel about all this eh? I know he wouldnt be happy"

*****

**FLASHBACK**

"Mommy, can i go play with Justin?!" I asked and smiled wildly

"No hun, we have to wait for your father to get home" She smiled and finished putting the dishes away

"Aw please! where is he anyway?" I asked

"Hes doing his job, earning us money sweetie" She said and kissed my head "And Justin will also be waiting for his dad to return" She smiled again

"Why do they have to be cops?" I frowed "Daddy gets back so late and i hardly see him" I moaned

"Well thats part of the job sweetie" Just then the door burst open, my father walked through looking like a mess.

"Hun, could you please go upstairs sweetie?" I nodded and walked away, but i sat on the stairs and listened to the conversation between my parents.

"Oh what happened?!" My mom shouted

"Hes dead" I heard and gulped, jumping a little on the step.

"W-Who?"

"Jeremy.. He got shot" I gulped, i must have turned white, J-Justin's dad?

"Oh no!"

"I ordered him to get out of the house but he wouldnt listen, he said he'd be fine and he stayed, i got the news about 10 minutes later" I was shaking.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I can still picture myself on them stairs, weeping. then after that my dad quit his job and everything has been falling apart since.

Me and Justin used to be bestfriends, hes been constantly beating me the past 3 years, thinking it was my dad that shot his, thats why hes been taking everything out on me, i've slowly been dying inside.

He shook his head again and spoke "I've gotta meet someone" He stood up and walked off, leaving me alone like usual.

As that was the end of the school i walked back home, i recently text Demi and finally she replied, i asked if she wanted to meet but she couldnt because she was already going out somewhere, great.

I asked where and she said 'dont worry:)' Odd right?

Well i returned home and went on my laptop, i wanted to see how many views i got on youtube, 450, hmm, then i had something in my inbox.

I clicked on it and opened it, i read it; 'Hello! You may or may not know me but im Scooter Braun, i sign up and coming artists, making their dreams come true with a recording contract, i recently watched your videos and i think your amazingily talented! I was wondering if you wanted a recording contract? Im over here in LA looking for new singers, i think your perfect! Give me a call on *****-***-**** :)''

I froze and screamed, my mom came running up the stairs, thinking i'd hurt myself.

"What hapened?!" She screamed, i immediately turned around

"SOME GUY ON TWITTER WANTS TO SIGN ME AS AN ARTIST!" I screamed

It began from there...

***

Justin's POV:

I walked along the road after i left Jess and sat in the park, waiting for Demi, she was taking her time

"Hey boy" She shouted, i smiled as she ran over and hugged me

"Oh i missed you"

"I missed you more" She replied and giggled. She smashed her lips on mine, my hands resting on her waist, for some reason it didnt feel right..

But then she pulled away and spoke "Its still going on between you and Jess?" She questioned

"Unfortunately" I sighed

"You look like you've been crying"

"Thanks to her"

"Aw baby" she hugged me again

"Does she know that your hear?"

"No way! She thinks i hate you as much as she hates you" She chuckled "She knows nothing baby" She grinned and kissed me again

"Good" I gave a weak smile

All of a sudden i got a phone call, i pulled away from Demi and answered my phone, it was an unknown number, they talked for a while then i stopped and froze in shock.

"What is it baby?" Demi asked

I replied to the man on the phone in excitement. "I dont really know, i've been offered and record deal"

"Omg! Well done Justin!" She said and wrapped her arms around me again, giving me a tight squeeze

Then it was a crazy life from then on...

*********

Both have been signed, oh no >.<

So now you know why Justin hates her or maybe 'hated' her...

Vote and Comment :D