Chapter 3

Jess's POV:

That lesson was offically awkward, but i got let go early so i shot out of the classroom and down the hall, i ran outside and up a hill, i found a little tree and sat under it, i didnt know what to do, i was scared, i was shaking.

'Hey girl, hows school todayy?:)' Demi text me, i was shaking as i was replying.

'Im now sitting next to Chaz in maths!! They all threatened me this morning, they wanna meet me like right now:( Im really scared x' She replied almost instantly.

'Dont be scared, be brave, i wish i could help you but im sorry i cant but if you need to talk im always gonna be here for you:)x'

'Okay, i guess i should face them/: Byebyeee x'

'Talk later:))x' I stopped texting her and placed my phone back in my pocket, i looked up and guess who was hovering me? The boys.

"What are you doing up here eh?"

"I-I-" I got cut off.

"Save it! We dont want to hear it, now, how about we go somewhere more private?" All of a sudden i felt Justin grip my hair tight, yanking me up as i started to get pulled along with them.

We reached the alley as i got thrown on the floor in a heap. Without warning they began to kick me, right in my stomach, all 3 of them

"Guys stop" Chaz said, chuckling, then they all began to laugh, i crawled round and sat with my back against the wall, tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"So Jess.." Justin came down to my height, looking me straight in the eyes, i turned my head but he grabbed my face and pulled me back so i had to stare at him

"What are you doing after school tomorrow?"

"Whats it to you?" I sniffled, he grabbed my face tighter

"You dont wanna make me angry, now do you?" I built up all the strength i had and whacked him rouns his face, he fell back and let go out me, clutching his face, red with anger.

I stumbled to my feet and tried to get away when i felt Chaz's arms wrap around my wrist, slamming me into the wall

"That was rude Jess, poor Justin" I looked at Justin who was getting to his feet and quickly turned back.

Then it happened again, worse than ever, i got hit multiple times by Chaz and Justin and Ryan, i was on the floor in tears, i hurt all over.

"Guys stop" I heard Ryan yell before i blacked out.

***

Justin's POV:

"Guys stop!" We did and turned to Ryan, letting her collapse on the floor

"What?!"

"Your both going over the top, is she even breathing still?" Ryan pushed past us and bent down to check on Jess, what was wrong with him?

"Ryan whats your problem?!"

"Few, shes still breathing" We hissed at Ryan "Well c'mon, we better get out of here before anyone catches us" He said before leading out ahead of us, we ran behind him, leaving Jess on the floor.

"We need a plan"

"What sort of plan?"

"To get rid of her once and for all"

"Oh c'mon Justin.."

"Im not joking, she lost something of mine that i can never get back now its her turn, i dont care where she ends up but she needs to be gone, forever"

***

-After School-

Jess's POV:

I laid on my bed and checked out the new bruises around my body, arms, legs, stomach, even my head hurt. Then i felt my phone vibrate, i immediately picked up the text thinking it was Demi but i couldnt have been more wrong.

"Hey Bitch, heres my address **** **** ************ ** I expect you to be here after school tomorrow? If you not, i'd hate to think what would happen;)" I sat on my bed shaking, what was going to happen to me? But i replied

'Sure.''

I laid on my bed thinking and thinking, i was too depressed, i felt sick, and terrible.

***

Justin's POV:

"Guys! She text back!" They ran over and jumped next to me on the sofa

'Sure' Was all she said, bitch.

"We all ready with the plan then?"

"She wont know whats hit her"

"Guys, i dont know if its a good idea, she could report us to the police" Ryan said

"Quit worrying Ryan! Why do you even care about her so much anyway?" I asked

"Well shes hurt you Justin, not me or Chaz, we're just here to help you get revenge so its not really fair"

"Its for the fun of it c'mon" Ryan sighed and nodded

"Do you like her or something?" I asked

"Pfft, as if Justin" He chuckled and walked out the door, i wasnt sure if he was telling the truth, did he like her? Could he possibly like my enemy? Ew, why would you like that? How could you like that? Makes me feel sick.

"Do you think he likes her?" Chaz shrugged his shoulders

"Uh, i dunno, he might do, i mean, she doesnt deserve this Justin"

"What?! Do you like her too now? Oh i cant believe this!"

"I didnt say i did, did i? And tomorrow, i'll do it" He said and took a deep breath "You not joining in?"

"Nah, just be you and her, alright?"

"Got it" He nodded, was this plan going to work?

********

Whats the plan? :O