Chapter 23

-3 Months Later.. Justin's birthday-

Jess's POV:

The last couple of months has been weird what with new years and everything, and finally Justin's voice broke, everyone was making fun of him, it was quite funny.

But the biggest change was Justin's hair.. its been cut short, it took me a while to get used to it.

Justin was turning 17, me and his family and friends wanted to have a big surprise for him, so i had to keep him busy for the day while Pattie and everyone set up everything in the club.

"Happy birthday Justin!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, he'd just got up, i hadnt been up long.

"So wheres mom?"

"Gone out, she'll be gone for the day.."

"Planning something for me eh?"

"I didnt sat that so keep your nose out of it" I giggled

"Fine fine, what shall i be wearing later?"

"Justin!"

"Sorry" He chuckled

"Do you want your present now or.."

"Now!" He immediately said.

"Come" I said and took his hand.

"Im not going outside looking like this"

"You dont look that bad" I chuckled "Just follow me?" I took his hand and brung him towards the door.

I opened the door and walked out with him behind me, his mouth dropped open when he saw what was on the driveway.

"You have to be kidding me" He said with his mouth hung open, staring at the brand new car.

"Nope"

"S-So this is mine?"

"All yours" I said, handing him the key, he had a big smile on his face. "Its a present from me and Scooter, your moms got you something different"

"Thank you so much! Your amazing!" He cupped my face with his hands and smashed his lips on mine before quickly pulling away and running over to his car.

"This is so cool!" He was exploring, he jumped in and pretened to drive.

"Uh Justin, calm down" I giggled

"Thats why mom wanted me to get my drivers licence!" He shouted

"Okay Justin, you have fun with your car, i'll be inside" I said and turned my back on him.

***

-4 Hours Later, now 3pm, 3 hours till the party-

"Its getting late" Justin said while playing with my hair, we were lying on the sofa watching tv, Justin wa getting bored, nothing was on.

"Shhh Justin"

"We both know that this is boring" He chuckled

"Its not even late Justin, its 3pm"

"Well what time does the party start?" Hes been on about it all day and its getting on my nerves.

"Do you realise how annoying you are?" I sighed.

"Well if your not gonna tell me.."

"Just shut up for like a minute Justin!" It was silent. "Get ready at 5, got it?"

"Thanks" I didnt reply.

At the party would be everyone, me, Scooter, Pattie, Alfredo or should i say Fredo? Demi, and the rest of the crew, and obviously Justin. No Ryan or Chaz, i havent seen them in a while, or talked to them.

***

-5pm-

Justin kept looking at the clock annd when it hit 5 he shot straight up them stairs, i followed behind, i just walked.

I walked into my room and went through my wardrobe. I found a short silver dress, i changed into that and then found a long black coat, i laid that on my bed. Then i found a pair of black heels.

I sat at my desk and put on my makeup, not alot though. My hair was fairly straight so i just brushed it and left it down. We'd have to leave soon because we had to be there for 6..

I slipped on my heels and put my jacket on, i looked in the mirror before i walked out of my room and knocked on Justin's door.

"You nearly ready? We have to leave like now and you can drive but you better be careful"

"You can come in" I heard him say, i slowly turned the door handle and took a step in, he was sorting out his hair in the mirror.

"Do i look ok?" He said and turned to me.

"You look amazing, now can we go?"

"You look beautiful" I smiled as he kissed my cheek, he grabbed his keys and his phone, we then made our way down the stairs and to the car.

"Justin, im not so sure about this" He laughed at my comment.

"Please Jess, im not an idiot, i can drive"

"You go way to fast though!"

"Atleast we make it?" He chuckled, i sighed and put my seatbelt on as he did his.

Good luck Jess, i said to myself.

*********

I know this was a shorter chapter D: Sorry!

Please vote and Comment!