Chapter 14

-5 Months Later-

Jess's POV:

Everything was just going perfectly, i'd recently recorded a music video for a new song of mine 'A Year Without Rain', now Justin was recording his 'Baby' music video and i'd be watching.

I didnt particually likee the girl on set, her name was Jasmine, she acted so cute and innocent with Justin but she treated her friends like shit so me and Demi saw.

She seemed to like the fame and loads of attention, she definetly liked it when Justin had to go close to her and touch her face in the music video, Demi was watching with me and told me to ignore it, so i did.

After it ended me and Demi went to get a drink at the bar and come back, we walked up the steps, it was all dark apart from a bright pink light which was on her and Justin, i took a step backwards.

He cupped her face and kissed her, he kissed her.

He let go, she ran away giggling to her friends, i felt sick to my stomach, Demi's mouth was hung open.

"Oh Jess..."

"How could i have been so stupid to trust him?" Then he noticed us and ran over, i tried to turn back but he caught my grip and span me back around to face him.

"It wasnt what it looked like"

"Wasnt what it looked like?! Explain then!" I shouted.

"I got dared into kissing her, you and Demi went away, it was only a kiss it didnt harm anybody!"

"Cant you see Justin? All she wants is fame, where is she going to get that fame? You! She loves all the attention, you just dont see it!"

"Thats not true.."

"Who do you believe Justin? That skinny bitch or your girlfriend?" He didnt reply or move.

"Thought so" I nodded and got out of his grip, backing away with Demi.

***

Justin's POV:

Oh it was no use, i'll just sort it out later.

That was a dare and i never meant to hurt anybody, but it was a bit out of order Jess saying all that about Jasmine, shes not that bad once you get to know her.

"Wheres your girlfriend gone?" Jas asked

"I dont know to be honest, she saw"

"Too bad she didnt believe you"

"If i was her i wouldnt be believing myself ether! Not after the past!" I shouted at Jasmine before i walked off set to try and find Jess.

I rang Demi because Jess wasnt picking up her phone.

"Demi, where is she? Is she with you?"

"No Justin, shes not with me, she wanted sometime alone"

"Do you know where she is? Shes not answering my calls"

"I left her by the beach, she said she'd be alright"

"Please just meet me there Demi"

"Whatever" Then she hung up the phone

***

I ran across the sand, halfway down i met Demi, no sign of Jess.

"Shes not up that end"

"Nor down that end, stop worrying Justin, shes probably gone back home!"

"I'll ring my mom"

...

"Justin?"

"Is Jess with you?"

"No hun, i thought she was with you"

"She saw me kissing Jasmine and ran off"

"Oh Justin" i heard her sigh.

"Look, me and Demi are looking for her, Demi left her at the beach and shes not here"

"Both of you come back here, we'll leave it a few hours and if she hasnt returned we'll search, have you not phoned her?"

"She wont answer me or Demi, im really worried, its unlikely for her to answer Demi! What if something happened to her?"

"Both of you just come back here now!" She said and hung up.

***

"Mom, its 7pm now, we've been sat here 4 hours! She hasnt come home!"

"Do you not have any idea where she could be?"

"No!"

"Right, we're not telling Scooter nothing, or none of the crew, we'll search ourselves"

"Ok ok"

"You said Chaz and Ryan were in LA right? Call them? They can help us search"

"Yeah.. okay"

...

"Hey guys"

"Oh hey Justin"

"We lost Jess" It took them a while to respond but they eventually did.

"What?!"

"She saw me kissing Jasmine earlier and stormed off, shes been missing since, could you guys help me and Demi search?"

"Aw Justin, we cant"

"Why not?"

"We're busy at the moment Justin, sorry" They didnt sound concerned at all.

"Thanks, thanks alot" I hung up after that.

...

"What did they say?" Demi asked

"They're busy but something didnt sound quite right.

*******

Wheres Jess gone? Why wont the boys help their 'best' friend? ...

Vote and Comment :) xox