Chapter 16

Justin's POV:

Me and Demi were shouting and banging on the door of is abandoned house, shouting and screaming, no answer, there were no windows to look in ether, finally the door opened, Chaz.

"Where is she?"

"What are you on about Justin?" Then i just went mad and punched him right in his face, after he was bleeding and on the floor in a heap, me and Demi ran through the small house shouting her name.

"Jess!" We called, finally she called back

"In here!" She shouted, the door was locked.

Demi found a set of keys, the right ones as well. She unlocked the door as we ran in. Jess looked a mess, she'd ben crying and looked hurt.

"Baby" I said as i wrapped my arms around her, she sniffled

"I thought you wasn't coming for me" She cried

"Don't be silly Jess, i didn't give up, we didn't give up" She smiled "I love you so much" She smiled and tightened her grip on me

"I love you too" That made me smile.

"C'mon, we'd better get you out of here" She tried standing but it was no use so i had to pick her up bridal style and carry her out, we got stopped in the doorway by Chaz.

"You were meant to be a mate"

"Well i stuck to the deal" He smirked

"You didnt" I rolled my eyes

"Ask your girlfriend if she enjoyed it" I would of hit him again if i didnt have Jess in my arms so Demi did it for me.

"Dont you ever fucking come near us again! Got it?" She constantly kicked. Him in the privates, ouch.

"C'mon, lets go"

On the way back to mine Jess fell asleep in my arms so when we got back Demi went straight home and i carried Jess upstairs to my room and placed her on the bed, i kissed her head and then walked downstairs to explain to my mom.

"I cant believe Chaz and Ryan would do such a thing!"

"Chaz would" I gulped "He raped her" Her skin turned white, she covered her mouth with her hand in a big gasp.

"Have you not reported him?!"

"Uh no"

"You go upstairs and check on Jess, leave it with me, i need to inform Scooter as well"

So i did what my mom said and went up e stairs, i found Jess on the bed, she was starting to wake. I sat on the bed next to her and played with her hair

"Im sorry Justin"

"No, im sorry Jess, if i hadnt of kissed her none of this would have happened! I blame myself for everything!"

"Justin, he didnt touch me"

"What?"

"He made it up to make you jealous"

"Really?"

"Yes Justin, i think i'd know" She chuckled, i bent down and softly kissed her.

"Im glad nothing happened"

"Me too... Because i want you to be my first" I looked up at her and saw her smiling, i couldn't stop smiling ether, i slowly pressed my lips against hers again.

"I love you"

"I love you too Justin" She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down

***

Jess's POV:

Justin went downstairs to tell his mom while i had a shower, Pattie and Bonnie were downstairs cooking dinner as i was starving.

I came out of the shower and threw on some sweat pants and a tank top, i quickly dried my hair off and put it up in a messy bun on the top of my head before heading downstairs.

I could smell pasta, mine and Justin's favorite! I walked into the the kitchen and found everyone at the table, Pattie and Bonnie immediately gave me a hug

"Welcome back hunny!" I smiled.

"Its good to be back" I replied.

I jumped on the stool next to Justin and started eating, i finished it so quickly, but then i was full.

"Want anymore?"

"Nah, im full thanks Pattie" I smiled

"Okay hun, just help yourself"

"I think im just gonna go to bed, im really tired" I said and stood up.

"Me too" Justin said, he followed quickly behind me up the stairs, i walked straight into his room and jumped on the bed.

"Excuse me?"

"Your bed is more comfy and i missed you so please can i sleep here tonight?"

"Fine fine, i'll get changed in the bathroom then" He chuckled and walked away.

When he came back in he had no top on, only pajama bottoms, he looked so hot, i'd missed him.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled

"Oh please, i've seen better" i giggled, he then jumped in bed and turned off the light.

I put my arms around his chest and rested my head on it, i could feel his heart beat. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my head

"Night Jess"

"Night Justin"

********

So cute! Hehe!

Vote and Comment:)xox