Chapter 5

Jess's POV:

"You Justin, you hurt me, inside and out, these cuts are because of you and your friends! Also my parents"

"Atleast you still have a dad" He shrugged, is he being serious right now?

"How many times do i have tell you it wasnt my fault Justin! My dad could of died that night too but he got out! Dont blame his death on me!" I screamed, he sighed, then something in my brain clicked.

"Thats why you want me dead, thats why i get beaten" I chuckled to myself "Just because you lost something important to you doesnt mean you can take anything away from innocent people!" I screamed

"Just because you have a family!" Dont rub it in my face!" He shouted

"MY DAD IS DYING!" I screamed, he stopped moving, it was dead silence then he turned to me.

"Your kidding right?"

"No! He drinks too much! I cry myself to sleep Justin! My mom takes everything out on me! No one wants me here! Everyones better off without me!" I screamed and stood up

"Where are you going?!" I heard his voice from behind,shouting.

I walked over to the massive window that was on the wall and opened in, thats when i heard foot steps behind me. I looked down, a long drop.

"You dont wanna do it"

"Why should i live anymore?! No one would miss me" I cried, thats when i felt Justin's hands on my waist, i shuddered

"Dont jump"

"Why dont you want me to jump?! Have your own way of getting rid of me?!" I screamed, all of a sudden i got pulled back, i couldnt wiggle out of Justin's grip.

"Dont hurt me" I cried

He let go of me and slammed the window shut, then stood staring at me "I cant fucking believe this" He hissed, all of a sudden the door clicked.

He shook his head and walked straight out, slamming the door, no one came back in. I quickly scurried and threw my clothes back on and walked over to the door, still crying.

I opened the door, it creaked, no one was around, i stepped out and walked down the steps, being as quiet as i could. Then i heard whispering in a room which must have been Justin's.

"Shes a fucking bitch, making all that up so i'd forgive her" I heard Justin say.

"I think she was telling the truth" Chaz said

"No, she wants me, she just wants attention well she can fucking have attention" Then it went silent, i took my chance and ran down the stairs, i reached the front door, thankfully it was open i ran out and down the road.

"Jess!" My name was being called, it was none of the boys, it was a girls voice, a familiar voice.

I span round and saw Demi, i was so glad and happy, it was just what i needed, i ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her, it made me cry more.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked

"I thought i'd surprise you, what are you doing at Justin's house?" She knew this was Justin's house? ....

"Chaz was gonna rape me, i told him everything then i told Justin everything and he didnt believe me, he wants me dead!"

"Aw Jess" She wrapped her arms around me again

"But he saved me" I muttered

"He what?!" She pulled back and asked shocked

"I was gonna jump, he pulled me back and stormed straight out the room, i heard him talking to the boys and i ran" I sniffled

"We better get you home hm?"

"No, i cant go home! Home is where the mess is, i just cant" I panicked

"Alright, come to my hotel with me and calm down okay?" She smiled, i just nodded.

***

Justin's POV:

"Chaz, i might as well do it?"

"Oh Justin cant you see that poor girls in enough pain?!" I ignored Chaz and got up and walked up the steps, the door was open and the room was empty.

"SHES GONE" I shouted, they both immediately ran over to me.

"Did you not lock her in?!" Ryan said, Chaz gave a sigh of relief.

"Shes gonna fucking get it on monday" I shook my head, i was so mad.

Earlier when i was speaking to her, i felt different, then when she tried to jump, why didnt i let her? Why did i stop her? I was feeling weird and just needed to think.

I cant possibly believe her, or even like her? I hate that girl, i need to be alone and think about this, i needed to get away from everything.

"Can you just both leave me?"

"Huh?"

"Leave my house" They nodded and ran down the stairs, i heard the front door close, i walked into my room and laid on my bed. I didnt need her right? I mean, i have a girlfriend..

Im gonna get my mind off her, everything, and how do i do that? I sing..

So i created a youtube account a while ago but havent posted any videos, so i was now going to. I love singing, i love to sing, unreal right?

So i sang 'So sick' by Ne-yo.

***

Jess's POV:

"You all ready?!" Demi asked me, she was going to record me singing and put it on youtube, she thought i was really good, i dont think theres anything special but here i go.

I sang 'Party in the USA' by Miley Cyrus.

***

And thats how it started..

********

How what started...

You'll find out exactly why Justin hates Jess soon:)xox

Vote and Comment pleasee:D