Chapter- 12

Everyone settle down in there respective table as medias at the back are already snapping sharp flashes of the CEOs at the stage

The host for the Q&A is seated at a chair   with a little gap beside where Jungkook, his father and the CEO of the Platinum Quora are seated on the white leather sofa present at the stage.

"So as we are going to start the event.. first of all, a hearty congratulations to both the successful CEOs of Jewellery industry to officially tie hands as Business Partners"

Junheok interrupts "You all must be enlightened that the real Chairman of both J.K. & Sons as well as J.K. & Sons Co. belong to my only son Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook's father grins as he pats his shoulder showing his proud eyes to his son

"As I have taken my retirement at least... 6 years ago but I help my son as both our Jewellery markets and company are expanding rapidly just because of my hardworking heir so I also want to come handy to him now so he look after himself too" Junheok completes with a low chuckle as Jungkook just looks at his father with a faint smile while his one arm resting over an arm rest and another over his knees as he is man spreading his legs.

All of the employees from Platinum Quora agape after taking in the information given by Junheok as they all stare at Jungkook unbelievably while the employees from J.K. & Sons were also present there but with no reaction as it's a fact.

"Oh so we have the youngest CEO present here with us! So, Mr. Jungkook if you have taken over the company since 6 years and bought it all sort of significance so.. what is your age now?" The host questions with amusement.

One side of Jungkook's lips curve upward as he expected the question..
the fun part! He takes the mic from his father as he looks straight at the audience, his gaze running through the left row of the tables

He saw her nameplate at middle of the left row

His gaze hardened as soon as he saw her eyes already on him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is the first time that the young girl eyes are on him..

First time her attention are on him and him alone..

Tho it's for other purpose as he is being interviewed

Jungkook's gaze soften at her controlling his inner self, he looks straight "Pleased to meet you all today, my name is Jeon Jungkook and my age is... 29 year old.

That's it! Everyone were dumbstruck as they started murmuring what not!

Daebak! He got the company at such young age!

But he looks so handsome.. and well maintained for this wrinkle causing job!

Take a note! HE IS A DADDY!!