Chapter- 9

I raise my hand and just as I turn side and almost slammed his neck with the side of my hand slam as a swift motion of self defence, he grabs my wrist with force but tight enough to not hurt and I glare at the huge sillheoutte in front of me... not knowing if it reached this imbecile or not.

The hands... it's a guy? I can feel the roughness in it, not to mention the huge palm of his hand against my wrist covering it whole as well as his quite slender and long fingers which is coating my hand too. Damn the darkness is enhancing all the other senses in me. He doesn't even give me time to let me pull away as this man here literally rolled my arm behind my back in a swift motion but harshly, my back now facing him as he pulls me closer to his thick chest through my wrist which he was firmly holding.

I yelp, the heck!? I am in my office where I am supposed to be.... safe, right? I panic at the situation and the filthy closeness. I twist my wrist which hardly to get free, I feel dizzy as I look around in desperation, my legs tremble ready to give up.

My breath hasten only to feel him inhaling strongly but why? I stop struggling as I feel him bending toward my shoulder and feel something pressing hard on my wavy hair as he inahales deeply again... Holy Lord!! he's sniffing me!? The darkness enhancing all his dirty movements ain't helping me at all. He digs his face closer to my head and I feel his lips brush my ear. That's it!

I finally take a breath and come to my senses, this is not the situation to chicken out in fear, I elbow him with my free arm on his stomach... quite hardly and he groans.. more in displease? Bitch didn't it hurt you? He let's go of my wrist from behind as I already feel it being all bruised up bad

Now! Just as I take a stompy step away "You move and I will make you regret with the help of one of the tables here" I hault as a thick and deep voice resonates from behind, is this his voice? Really? This charmingly crisp and clear voice is something I have never heard.

The air gets colder and I feel my hair follicles stand up as I close my eyes and fist my hand "The fuck you mean?" I whisper audibly, what will he do with the tables? Oh no no no... he gonna throw the tables at me!? I am with a serial killer? He chuckles in his crisp voice "I can show you better what I mean..." he takes a step closer and lean "sweetheart" he whisper fanning his breath in my ear from behind.

I flinch so hard as I turn around and cover my ear with both of my hands where he rung his breathy voice . Bad move! My face touch his wall like chest, just how tall is he? I feel his enormous sillheoutte towering me in the dark now and he takes the opportunity to step closer brushing my waist lightly, not fully touching it.

I take few steps back hurrily as a reflex to get away from this creepy sensitive touch. "Who the bloody creep are you? What do you want from me?" My hoarse voice raising with each word from the tension. I don't wanna hyperventilate but... why is he here to hit me with the tables? What did I do to him? But serial killers don't even need a reason to kill. Shit! I wanna shout "Someone hel-"

He shut my mouth with his palm and fingers pressing my cheeks tightly as I got pinned by a wall, probably gonna get a bruise there too. He brings his face forth to mine, too close. He snigger and and whisper softly "I haven't even done anything to you.. yet and here-"

Few steps were heard coming closer to the door as he tsks in disappointment and removes his hands from my face as I gasp loudly because I was holding my breath, I see his sillheoutte fading away in darkness.

The door knob twists and the lights come again? I squint my eyes due to the sudden flash of lights blinding my eye sight. This is so creepily horrifying, was he really a ghost? How he mess up with lights so damn fast or it's just a coincidence?

"Jisooyaa! We are late." The door open revealing my colleagues "Hey, why are you a sweating mess? Why you look so haunted? Your eyes look like they are gonna pop out anytime." They walk to me as I blink my eyes getting conscious of my state now.

My fingers trembling as I trace my forehead and neck covered in thick sweats, my mouth wide open in fear caused by the longest moment of my life which just took place in few minutes "What's wrong? You saw any roaches? Should I inform the company for a pest?" Mrs. Jones asks wihh concern as I stroke my hands on my skin to ease the cold sweats.

"N-nothing M-mrs. I was just... exercising as m-my muscles are sore a bit." My shaky voice ain't helping at all, my throat's aching from dryness and I can't help myself as so many things happened in just a span of few minutes. What can I even say to them? I don't even know what was that and they will think I am day-dreaming like a teenage girl I am.

"You go to washroom and cool down a bit." my another colleague Mr. Dim affirms as everyone move away to there desks to give me some space figuring already that something's wrong. Ughh.. I forgot grown ups are sharp witted.

My legs still wobbles because of shock as I walk with discomfort toward the attached washroom.

I need to find out what just happened now before it gets out of hands, just what's going on in my life? First that stalker and now this creep? Wait, I totally forgot about him! I feel like something's bad gonna happen and I am not ready for that.

I came out of the washroom feeling a bit relaxed after splashing my face with water, I sigh heavily as I walk over my desk to finally have some water.

What's this on my table!?

Author's P.O.V :

Jungkook walks over to Namjoon while fixing his collar and shirt "Jungkook, where were you? I just gave her bio-data profile to you and you disappeared in an instant." Namjoon's asks in disbelief. "I was just..." he trails off, "exploring your office" he licks his lips and smiles radiantly "I just gave her file and you are already this happy?"

"You were looking for me?" He dodge the question "Oh, I forgot to give you her employee card photo, so.. do you want it?" Namjoon really is satisfied with the deal. "No, I want to see her myself" he rests his hands in his pocket, a longing smile on his face as his heart flutters suddenly in excitement

It happen again, the first time his heart did weird things to him was when he saw her for the first time... well not properly. "What? You haven't even seen her face? Who are you being crazy over then? You sure it's my employee?" He feels annoyed with Joon emphasizing 'my' again.

"I know you are messing up with me with your words but I am in a very good mood right now so don't spoil my day and you better stop addressing her like that."

"Like what?" Namjoon frowns being perplexed.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook exclaims his name with a heavy warning tone.

Namjoon gulps hard and clears his throat, Jungkook made a powerful ceo scared. "Whatever, I am just not understanding that why do you want her when you haven't even seen her beauty." Jungkook snaps his face straight at Namjoon.

He forgot that Namjoon of course has seen her face as her boss. Jungkook is also well awared of her beauty even though he has barely seen her face properly in there first encounter but he was caught off guard with Namjoon praising her beauty.

"Well yeah... she is indeed pretty." Namjoon admits licking his lips and looking away from Jungkook's burning glare while rubbing his neck in discomfort. "You don't have to worry about me or her. Get that in your head." He basically threaten him with his manly and deeper tone.

He trails off  "I will witness her beauty by myself" his clear voice soften in an isntant. This man's a bipolar? He glance at Namjoon once again and leave without even bidding goodbye? He really got that mad... over this?

Namjoon clears his throat and walk away pretending nothing happened.