Chapter - 3

JUNGKOOK'S POV :-

It was almost 2 P.M. and I was in front of Platinum Quora company's building as usual like everyday.

I have been visiting this place since 36 days and I have been counting and yearning each day just to see the girl's face that I have set my dark eyes on.

She is someone very clever who sensed my presence or more like my dominance over her since the very first day I saw her.

She has been wearing mask each day ever since, whenever she goes to work especially. How do I know that? She didn't wore mask on the fateful day when I saw her for the first time but started after that AS MY GIRL MUST HAVE SENSED HER FATE'S PRESENCE THE VERY FIRST DAY.

Sadly, I couldn't see her face that day too. Now, I was waiting and her car came at exactly 2 ! She parked her car and got out. I also wore my mask.

A beauty looking so perfect wearing knee length skirt, blouse with mask on and flat shoes was, the sophisticated girl look but opposite to her personal, I can't help but chuckle on my own at her duality while she was walking toward crossover in fr...

A beauty looking so perfect wearing knee length skirt, blouse with mask on and flat shoes was, the sophisticated girl look but opposite to her personal, I can't help but chuckle on my own at her duality while she was walking toward crossover in front of me.

Her height making me grin under the mask imagining different ways I will dominate over her figure with my body and her whole existence will be covered by my immense body while making........

I was so into my thoughts that I almost missed to take a notice over the figure in front of me.

She was now waiting to cross the road while embracing herself,might be cold but NO. Even though I was watching her back, I could tell she was nervous and she was getting chills from the person staring at her from behind thinking all sorts of dark thoughts about her only by watching her figure, who was me.

No matter how many times I see this sight of my lady getting anxious of his  insane lover, this sight always make me go insane with craziness

I feel thrilled whenever I watch her noticing my presence and shivering in anxiety, it pleases me the most to think the way she will shiver when I will look at her up close, when I will brush my fingers over her white smooth skin, when I will dominate her every move everywhere.

My eyes getting darker after each sinful thoughts passing through my mind related to her while watching her all stiffen sensing my stares at her.

She braced herself and started crossing the road fast as expected to run away from my never leaving stares at her.

She was halfway when I noticed a truck driving unstably. I started running with all my pace before it gets any near to her.

But the truck was going toward her only while still driving unstably. The truck got close toward her in a blink of an eye and she noticed when it was about to hit her and shouted loud covering her face when I pulled her back from where she was.

Falling on the ground, now she was on top of me and I was holding her tight as if my whole life was at her stake.

Her unsteady and heavy breath was fanning my neck giving me the kinks that I have never felt in my life which was driving me crazy.

"She is alive and in my embrace" I thought to myself, I wrapped my arm around her low waist and my other arm caressing her delicate soft back of the neck, her breath hitched.

I embrace her and this feeling of relief that she was alive and in my possession right now made me go through so many emotions at once.

I knew I will have to die too with her the very moment if something were to happen to this little delicate girl today as this was the incident that made me realise that I am now nothing without her existence and if anything happens to her I would go berserk.

I realise that I can't see my love even in the slightest dangers

A tear escape my eyes from the fear of losing her because of what just happened now while I was still caressing her back of the neck and holding her low waist firmer.

I remember I have to see her face now or else I won't be able to get any better chance again.

I carefully slide my hand toward her small ear. I hold the one knot of her mask which was behind her ear

I almost remove it from her ear when she suddenly covers my eyes with her warm hands, my fingers which were behind her ear flinched a bit at the sudden action as my mind was taken aback by feeling her tingling small fingers placed on my eyes like a gentle caress out of nowhere

I can smell the scent of her soft and warm hands, the sensation felt like a home into which I want to live for the rest of my life

I loose the grip of my hand which was on her low waist from that sudden sensation and she took the chance to roll down on the road and I smirked at the thought of  how many things she is capable of. What a brat!