Chapter- 11

Jisoo's POV

     Not me dazing out in front of the coffee machine and almost burning my hands JEEZ!!

I feel so tired already but I just entered in the company how am I gunna survive!?

My reason of tiredness? All these petty unnatural incidents in my life is finally  taking a toll on me from the truck-kun accident to the power shortage on the workshop department and that cursed ghost who-

My train of thoughts were halted by my teammate, Lucy "Jisoo let's hurry up for work girl, we have to tidy up today's design material discussion before evening as there will be a small event held in the lobby of the company" Lucy came in front of me and seat as we both were in cafeteria

But girl... lemme rant in my head at least T_T "oh ok sorry for dozing off my thoughts let's hurry up then we shall leave today uwu" I cooed at my own ideas as at least I will get to leave soon hehe.

"Lol we all have to attend the event silly as it's for the inauguration for the partnership between a new jewellery brand and Platinum Quora"

Pardon?

"But that's so sudden and we weren't even informed even tho we are the employees" I mean all the employees together discuss the yearly plans, the themes, material, budget and so on before taking in any deals.

"Our CEO has informed that they will give explaination regarding it in the announcement event itself only so yeah.. mandatory to attend" I sigh in fatigue... but the opportunity to leave early.... :)

                          05:00 P.M.

"Are we done with the drafts of the pearl works?"

"Yep! We have soft as well as hard copies prepared" I confirm saving my design drafts and logging off my computer.

"Good work! Now shall we leave and get some refreshments as the event must have started.... I-I mean we will at least have to discuss about the new project with our new design piece aishh you all stob glaring tf?" Our fake glary eyes waver as we all started to laugh immediately at Mr. Dean's funny escape to snacks.

                         EVENT HALL

Author's POV:

The stage has been set with spotlights and flashy scent of the strong rich perfume for the event surrounding the event, employees are already seated in the audience area with medias ready with there camera and mic equipments and the end of the lobby to ask the questions and Namjoon is busy ordering the set up workers.

"Jungkook! What took you so long?" Namjoon asks looking at his wrist watch but his steps slows down as soon he raise his eyes toward the man infront of him.

"There were just.... too much traffics" Jungkook excuse himself more like a complain.

"You look..... manly" Namjoon murmurs checking out his look up and down. Jungkook nods tucking his already proper sleeves.

He was wearing a versace black tuxedo with his suit's button open showing off his white shirt tugged inside his tux and the buttons struggling against his robust chest,  pants which makes his thick muscular thighs too prominent, his hair is combed back with gel on it to make it smooth but few strands of his hair loose on his forehead making him look unbreathable today.